Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 120
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes following or getting the guidance of a successful trader can be very helpful and that is why Forex tutors are hired. Having a tutor is good but not having one does not mean that we have no hopes. Self learning is also very possible. Moreover I don,t think we can get every thing from the book or other tutorials because till we not have real experience and trade in the real account then i think we cannot improve our self.
    I have not yet hired any tutor but I always keep my mind open to assimilate suggestions given by experienced traders in various forums and all over the internet. We should not allow our ego to stand in our way to learn from those who are more experience and better than us. The success of successful traders can motivate us to be like them and there are many qualities which we can learn from them.

i think when we start business we should follow the footstep of others to get experience and when we take it to a few years we start to work on our own strategy and get money. if you try to build your own strategy in starting than you find some mistakes which may be blown up your account so do not be hurry to earn be patience you must become successful.

Trader
    For starters we can follow the footsteps of others,but as we grow in this market we will need to develop our own path that is very important because we alone are responsible for whatever happens in this market,we take the blame for our loss and win here,so it is important we do our own thing.

THese is very important , there is a lot to think when we are trading forex, to have important people trading and working in forex it works well for us to follow and put together its a good thing to keep on doing the right thing its a good to really value what other people know , inco-oporate what they know and what can can prove they are working and making profit that brings a lot of profit. but learn from your own strategy, put together a lot of good information together on the right position it will be the best thing that would be sure for us. keep on learning on your own but borrow some information from those who have done it

forex is a risky business so we take a start with following the footsteps of others because you take more time to build a beneficial strategy so you can help other traders which expert and get experience to practice it in demo account than you can build your own strategy after understanding the market and earn a good profit by using your skills and knowledge.

I never want these type of things because I follow three time others signals and all three time I lose all of my investment. Now I decide that any thing happen but I cannot follow any person signals in my trading because I earn or lose I must use my own way of trading. In this way even that I lose my money but I learn a lot of thing which help me to earn money from forex in future.

i like to make my own way to success but we need to start from observe the other footsteps which is expert in trading market and take benefits from their experience than when we understand the market we can build own strategy and do hard work to become a successful trader and than other follow your steps to become successful.

Banned
    obviously it seems very difficult to make your own way than follow the other footsteps. it is a shortcut way to a trader to follow others expert strategies to get success in forex market quickly so we must take advantage from this opportunity and after getting experience try to make your own strategy which others follow to become successful.

Trader
    Following others foot step is not a bad idea,especially for newbies,but we can not follow others for too long,it is good if learn to develop our own trading system,that is very important for us as traders,when we follow other traders we follow them with their errors too.

Trader
    when we trade on other persons strategy we can not earn something good and also we can become confused because in confusion we can not take some right decisions, so for taking a right decision we all should trade wisely and should learn it perfectly, other persons also can earn but when we use same strategy we can lose and reason can some capital difference or many other, so make own one

Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast