Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success? - Page 103
Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1297

Thread: Do you prefer to follow the footsteps of Others or Make your own way to success?

Following the foot steps of others in here will be good too but we need to control them up naturally. Sometimes the one that we are following are not good at all so we can still loss the money. We need to understand about that part too when we are trading so we know what we are doing in here whether they are correct or not.

It is better to see it as a combination of bother the leading of others and the effort you put in to generate your own success.Trading forex without checking out what other successful people have done and are doing will only make you losse opportunity to reduce your learning duration.Learning from others will speed up your arrival at consistency.

Trader
    it is better for the trader to make his way of success because this will make trading more effective and more profitable, the trader that build has trading way will be able to know how to trade with it better and will be able to make more and more profits, the trader can make good money from the market if he make a simple way of trading and trade with it.

I agree with this you should follow foot steps to be a good successor in other case you will fall down wards, try to keep yourself moving forward step by step anyone can not go on the top of the roof without any other help or support. you should increase your knowledge afterwards implement this knowledge and try to find out what your goal is and what actually you are doing to achieve your goal.

Trader
    when we follow others it means we are trusting on others and result can be any, we do not have some confirmation we do not need of some complete things which we can modify with own needs, so i think we should make own strategy and all own ways for trading then we can trade with some less risk and can be satisfied also

Today I still regret why I did not learn or follow the foot steps of other professional forex traders when I was starting newly as a novice trader, because it would have saved me a lot of stress and cost of losses or the monies that I lost while learning on my own!

You have to follow the foot step of other traders when you are a newbie, but your assignment during that period is to learn and understand the basics of the market, there are many things that we can avoid if we pay particular attention to certain details older folks that have been in this business will teach us. As soon as we are satisfied, we can then stand on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Today I still regret why I did not learn or follow the foot steps of other professional forex traders when I was starting newly as a novice trader, because it would have saved me a lot of stress and cost of losses or the monies that I lost while learning on my own!
    Yes traders who are experience or professionals better understand about the market and also are in a position to trade better. When one is newbie he can definitely benefit from the guidance of those better experienced. However we must slowly learn all the traits of trading so that we can trade independently and can earn profits.

Trader
    It is very important that we make our own trade plan,following other people trade ideal can only lead us to more losses,we can never get the type of experience that we need to succeed in this market if we do not work hard and develop a good trading method for our-self.

At first I have started trading on myself opinion and understanding what and how to do. Once I was introduced to a good trader and he gave me investor password of his trading account. I watched his account for abou a month. Later I had started to copy his traders. But the main thing is that I learned how to do trades, where to put stop loss and take profit, when to sell. I want to say that if there is a possibility to copy trades of good trader it is the best way to get experience and understanding hoe the things are going in forex market.

Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast