EUR/AUD - Page 61
Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/AUD

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the EURAUD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.4706 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.4443 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.4706 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.4835 which is the pivot level of the current week.

By monitoring the hourly chart of the EURAUD we will notice good selling signals because we have a red arrow as the last signal of EMA crossover indicator that uses 2 exponential moving averages with different shifts and at the same time we can see the red line crossing below the blue one which confirm the sell signal .
    We can have the same result by using QQE indicator we can find the lines Below the fifty levels and showing a sell cross below the chart.
    My target is to sell till the price can reach 1.4415 because there is a support there or to get a new buy signal on the indicators .

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the EURAUD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.4706 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.4443 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.4706 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.4835 which is the pivot level of the current week.

Banned
    As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the EURAUD pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 1.4443 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 1.4706 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 1.4443 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 1.4309 which is the pivot level of the current week.

As you can see on the EURAUD chart the price is moving at a bearish channel. Now the price hits the top edge of donchain channel and I can say that a sell trades can be open by now targeting the low edge Stostatic by the way have a sell signal by having a bearish intersection near the 80 th level Finally a sell signal is shown on the awesome oscillator as you can see by having the bars above the 0 level and also the last bar is colored by red To make a clear decision from the previous givens the price have a higher chance to head down till the lower level of donchain channel but if you face the down edge of manually drawn channel then you have to close any sell trades and for more strength for your trades waiting for a sell signals drom awesome oscillator and stostatic is prefered

When we see the chart of EURAUD there is down trend with up arrows and red candles in Henkin Ashi indicatror In the same time T3-Clean indicator makes an intersection with thw Snake indicator which make buy signal for now Finally there is blue signal at the trend-session that shows a strong possibility for up trend if we saw the last signal I think we should choose buy orders and it is the best betting for now for the buy operation target the resistance 1.4481 is the best point to claim your profits

By viewing the chart of the EURAUD we conclude that the price is going up trend due to the price location at the higher levels than moving average of 21 and it must be filtered which will led to buy orders until the price got lower So we use the intersectionof the ema5 simple as a slow one and the sma 5 as a fast one and as you can see they are showing a Sell signal to confirm the direction that we talked about and to get ensured to execute these orders we I use also the intersections between RSI and moving average 21 which is clear in the chart and the indicators will give us a Buy intersection by the current time then which is not like the same like the main signal then I can’t enter a trade by now So the buying will occur today by using fractals indicator to fulfill the targets that will be located at 1.4455

Banned

As you can see on the EURAUD chart the price is moving at a bullish channel. Now the price hits the low edge of donchain channel and I can say that a buy trades can be open by now targeting the high edge Stostatic by the way have a buy signal by having a bullish intersection near the 80 th level Finally a buy signal is shown on the awesome oscillator as you can see by having the bars below the 0 level and also the last bar is colored by green To make a clear decision from the previous givens the price have a higher chance to head up till the higher level of donchain channel but if you face the up edge of manually drawn channel then you have to close any buy trades and for more strength for your trades waiting for a buy signals drom awesome oscillator and stostatic is prefered

By viewing the chart of the EURAUD we conclude that the price is going up trend due to the price location at the higher levels than moving average of 21 and it must be filtered which will led to buy orders until the price got lower So we use the intersectionof the ema5 simple as a slow one and the sma 5 as a fast one and as you can see they are showing a Buy signal which is not the same like the main trend that we discussed before and to get ensured to execute these orders we I use also the intersections between RSI and moving average 21 which is clear in the chart and the indicators will give us a Buy intersection by the current time then it is clear that it support the main direction So the buying will occur today by using fractals indicator to fulfill the targets that will be located at 1.4415

Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast