Let`s make analysis for these charts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let`s make analysis for these charts

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

I remember when we were interested in commenting on the charts and giving our opinion about the live market by putting current picture of the current market
    this can help us to be active with the market and willing to be more able to choose best positions of the trading
    i hope all of us to think of the matter and retype on the charts and making the analyzing of the market

this will get us very close to all the good chances in the market and we may find that we are in a nee to read other posts about the market analyzing every hour .
    also about the effect of the news on the market this may get us very stuck to the reals of the
    market every day
    hope to share me the idea
    thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we can put the name of the currency pair here then we can include a picture of the chart to show our idea . so all of us may find some details about the right market to show the realty of the trading skills which used by us to others .
    also we may find some edit to our points of view .

for example we can shoe the opinions of the
    Eur / Usd

EURUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes those are good idea to gives of chance for members to explain of customs with the personal preference on working with the analytics to gives of decision with the trading option on running with the market as improvesment on returns with the system evaluation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes those are good idea to gives of chance for members to explain of customs with the personal preference on working with the analytics to gives of decision with the trading option on running with the market as improvesment on returns with the system evaluation.
    I see that we make a best use of our posts in this forum .so I think that by posting about the news and the currencies with certain charts . to be very clear for even the bigeners to show the aim of the trading all over the journey of the market around the events and the current news .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Related to the trading using the moving average lines . it may be so good strategy to use . here on the h4 time frame the USD CAD seems to go up for it couldn`t break the 200 moving average line . but when we open the h1 we do not see that well . another point of the stochastic can get us sure of our point of view .

yy.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Well now a days the market is very much unpredictable and you can lose money anytime in the market. So that is why nowadays we should trade very carefully and make good analysis of the market. Making analysis with simple moving averages and MACDs are not enough anymore.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well now a days the market is very much unpredictable and you can lose money anytime in the market. So that is why nowadays we should trade very carefully and make good analysis of the market. Making analysis with simple moving averages and MACDs are not enough anymore.
    A pro trader does not make money because he can predict the market in fact , no one can refer to himself as authority in predicting the market but rather we should look at what is really happening in the market and trade what we see. If you understand the content of this thread very well, the owner demands that we should post what we see happening in the market with the aid of chart and probably suggest whether the market is good for the bulls or bears and I think that a thread like this should catch traders' attention and we must not allow this thread to die.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    yes with the different angle on focus with the view on appealing point of objection that trader gains with the returns on moderating movesment of the price chart as applying use of choice with the technical system and helps to refer with one on conclusion to enter the further stages as expending risks on exchange to open new position with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Once you happens to be a good analyst you can easily predict how the chart moves and what will happen next in the chart, whether the chart will move up or down. that is why i love using the h4 time frame together with the pin bars to analyze my chart, the are my best tool to determine the movement of the trend and how the market may look like in the next minutes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I am not good at making an analysis using the same strategy or indicators like the screenshots above, I know they are Moving Averages and Stochastic but do not know the settings. Now I'm working with combined methods of trading, with using 1 indicator and few trading tools such as trend lines, support and resistance levels. I have used those indicators in when I was a beginner who tested everything I saw. Unfortunately, I was not good at it so I left it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast