Let`s make analysis for these charts - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let`s make analysis for these charts

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s make analysis for these charts

I remember when we were interested in commenting on the charts and giving our opinion about the live market by putting current picture of the current market
    this can help us to be active with the market and willing to be more able to choose best positions of the trading
    i hope all of us to think of the matter and retype on the charts and making the analyzing of the market

this will get us very close to all the good chances in the market and we may find that we are in a nee to read other posts about the market analyzing every hour .
    also about the effect of the news on the market this may get us very stuck to the reals of the
    market every day
    hope to share me the idea
    thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Making an analysis of a chart is not so much easy. It is very hard to analysis a chart. You have to know so many things about the analysis. Like price action, support and resistance level. All of these you have to use when you will be doing the analysis. If we practice and then it will be easy for us. And we will be able to predict the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]yes this is a good idea i can put my charts although it contain very simple analysis but it supported with the fundamental analysis , the analysis of the economical indicators can help you to take the right decision in very changing market we are trying to trade , also i use soe trends line and price action[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    EU in the big time frame as in D1 is quite clear that the price will approach the downward trendline as its support level, and if it turns out the price can break the trendline then this will be the start of the EU opportunity to continue its downtrend and change from the initial trend up. Wait and see just waiting for price reaction in its close candle D1
    I would like to add some thing that eur/usd is in consolidation period and its movement should be going up but due to some resistance it is uplike is limit and most of the traders have already buy this pair so may be in near future it will move up. Downtrend is not view in near future.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by swift2000 View Post
    I would like to add some thing that eur/usd is in consolidation period and its movement should be going up but due to some resistance it is uplike is limit and most of the traders have already buy this pair so may be in near future it will move up. Downtrend is not view in near future.
    EURUSD would still in consolidation in between 1.2096/1.2155-1.2550 and its movement should be limited on that zones. I think the next FED rates decisions will only make EURUSD going to volatile and its upturn is limit. I hope the 1.2096/12150 provides strong support to you all guys who had bought this pairs

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Eur/Usd Analysis
    Eurusd moved down in the late last two weeks as priced gets to touched down to 1.2160- 1200 key support levels respectively.
    Then last week it moved up to a resistance level of 1.2445 while touching down again to the support level of 1.2270

Traders should look out to buy at every weakness level near the highlighted support zone in the image below with the 4 hours or daily chart time frame while targeting resistance levels.

Aud/Usd Chart Analysis

Looking at the daily time frame, this pair moved bullish from the pin bar buying signal at the very level points of 0.7750.

We believe that there is high potential for the this very market to continue riding with the current trend and test resistance level of 0.7890 - 0.7990 area. Short term sell in the first resistance level of 0.7890 could be possible in the meantime.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    AUD CHF 28 05 2018.png

The aud chf is going on an uptrend . After a period of consolidation , around the 0.7510 level , it is going to get a correction and start a movement on the up direction . The next TP should be set around the 0.7600 level , and the SL around the 0.7420 level . The main objective is the weekly resistance , above the 0.7610 level .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I think this thread is not very useful because it is not specific, why don't we create a new thread for each trading pairs? 1 thread for 1 pair? If this is used to share the analysis then I think this will be confusing because we will find analysis of the various pairs in this thread. It's not very influential, but at least this forum section will look neat.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I'm not good at analyzing using the same techniques or indexes as indicators like screenshots, I know they are Moving Average and Stochastic but do not know the settings. Now I am working with the collective methods of trading using some indicators and some trading tools such as trend lines, support and resistance levels. When I was an apprentice I used the indices that I tested everything I saw. Unfortunately, I did not have it so I left it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I would different traders to look at this chart and come up with their prediction on where the trend is heading to.Though we all have our different strategy to analyze the market and make a conclusion of the trend.But i think getting the trend right is not even the problem but the ability of each trader risk management and that is what leads to success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Since this thread talks on making analysis of the opportunity that emerges in the market , I would like to comment on XAU/USD which is otherwise known as gold . Having analyzed the market , I notice that the double bottom is already formed on daily time frame though there appears a false break of that support area yet there was a sharp price rejection as gold garnered some strength and traded above the support area . Have a look at the chart below :

You can see that support level is more of an area or zone and NOT just the price , so that area of support level holds and coincidentally , it formed a double bottom , a little on yellow metal will be an opportunity to go long next week .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast