Let`s make analysis for these charts - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let`s make analysis for these charts

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s make analysis for these charts

I remember when we were interested in commenting on the charts and giving our opinion about the live market by putting current picture of the current market
    this can help us to be active with the market and willing to be more able to choose best positions of the trading
    i hope all of us to think of the matter and retype on the charts and making the analyzing of the market

this will get us very close to all the good chances in the market and we may find that we are in a nee to read other posts about the market analyzing every hour .
    also about the effect of the news on the market this may get us very stuck to the reals of the
    market every day
    hope to share me the idea
    thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    making of analysis by the members will be beneficial as this will help them to reach a good analysis and help the less experienced and new traders to know how to analyze the market well and how to get good ideas about it, but this analysis should be right as many members may take this analysis in consideration and follow it in their trading to make money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The dealer said the pro do not make money because it can not predict the market , in fact , no one can refer to himself as an authority in predicting the market but should look at what is really happening in the market and trade what we see . If the content of this topic I understood very well , and his dictates that the response to what we see happening in the market with the aid of the graph , and perhaps indicate whether the market is good for bulls and bears , and I think that the issue such as this should attract the attention of traders and We must not allow for this thread to die.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Well now a days the market is very much unpredictable and you can lose money anytime in the market. So that is why nowadays we should trade very carefully and make good analysis of the market. Making analysis with simple moving averages and MACDs are not enough anymore.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes this is good here we can share the next movement of pairs and can see others also, but i will read just others i think because i have not too much experience, here i know there are many good traders so kindly all share their analysis we also can understand then

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    here is a lot of good issues we know out there that make us really stand and really put together everything we know out there there is always something we have be able to work and we always have to be well developed and show the right tols we have to bring in the trading indicators that we have developed in the same right source have in the same

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Looking at the chart below on GBP/USD, I am looking to go long because the price has been consolidating at 1.2000 area and as long as that support level indicated in by circle in blue color holds, the pair may likely move up. I will be looking for a buy signal or set up at a very good price level and then put my stop loss target few pips below the next cycle low. I will continue to give the updates, next week as the market unfolds. I wish my other colleague traders good harvest of green pips

trend.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    Yes, it is a very good idea that if we share our ideas, views, prediction about the currency pairs, metals here with the charts. I have already seen some threads where traders of this forums have shared their analysis nicely. Some of the traders have shared their views on this thread too. It really is nice to see that every one tries their best to share their experience, knowledge with others in this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]The dealer said the pro do not make money because it can not predict the market, in fact, no one can refer to himself as an authority in predicting the market but should look at what is really happening in the market and trade what we see. If the content of this topic I understood very well, and his dictates that the response to what we see happening in the market with the aid of the graph, and perhaps indicate whether the market is good for bulls and bears, and I think that the issue such as this should attract the attention of traders and should not allow to this thread to die.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    We always analysis the market to see that chart of market. If we have good knowledge of forex market then we can predict easily the market trend, We can see the chart and draw the lines of support resistance and trend lines that market always follow in normal running. That is easy for all experience traders to find market real trend easily with help of charts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    making of the analysis for the chart from different traders will give more strength to the analysis because the good traders will analyze the market well and help the new traders to read these analysis and so they can be able to learn how to analyze the marekt better and this will improve their trading styles and will make more money.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast