Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Financial Commission

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

The Financial Commission

The Financial Commission

The Financial Commission
    -an independent self-regulatory organization, dedicated to resolve disputes between traders and brokers who are members of this commission.
    The headquarters of the International Finance Commission is located in Hong Kong.
    Contact tel: +852 81 711 723
    Email: info@financialcommission.org

The Financial Commission specialize on the resolving of disputes arising between the parties during trading in the Forex and CFD.
    The main principles of the Financial Commission are:
    · to ensure high standards of business conduct by commission members;
    · the effectiveness and efficiency in considering of issues;
    · simplicity and transparency of cooperation with the parties;
    · professional and impartial participation in the resolution of disputes;
    · improving knowledge of financial market participants.

A commission headed by the Board of Directors (the Board), which is responsible for general management of the Finance Commission, as well as controls the Dispute Resolution Committee.

The Dispute Resolution Committee (the committee) - organization directly involved in the handling complaints. The Committee consists of 12 people, which are the chief (founders) of the different kinds of international financial companies providing their services in the financial market, and not having affiliation (connection) with the companies-commission members.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    thank you so much for these information that everyone trader can benefit from it and i think that the financial commission organization is very important to everyone that we can trade safety with brokers regulated by this organization and also there is many organization like FCA

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think before we sing in any broker we should do a research about it and check others opinions , Unfortunately, brokers do not provide their clients with tools that confirm the execution quality of orders

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    it is good to find organization that can regulate the relationship between the trader and broker and this will protect the trader from cheating of bad companies, this company can help the trader that complain from the brokers registered with it and so if the trader has a right then this organization can help him to get his rights and protect him from cheating.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    thanks for these informations and this explanation that let us to know the goal of working of the organization and i think that when the broker become under regulation will be more trusted and the trader can trade with these brokers safely, but i want to know if the broker cheat their clients can this organization return the rights to the clients or will not do anything.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is very good and informative for trader and also introducing broker in any country , because when a new investor invest his money first of all he does not know the broker and he is not understand if any disputed arises how to handle because may be there is difference in countries so that kind of institution make our trade secure and our investment as well so we do our best work to maintain our career in this market because we are fully focused on trading and our concern about security will be solved very much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Any company that profits from here benefits us from the difference between the people who buy or sell the market, for example, if a rate of five rupees It's five dollars, and it will get you kids when you're baby and what's going to be the same, and the same thing as well as the companies we sell and sell. The difference between the difference is the company benefits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Firstly i want to commend your effort in sharing this informative post with us so as know how the financial commission works and i also commend the financial commissions themselves but i still want improvement to secure us from fraudulent brokers that are still existing in the field to ripe us off of our money.I would be happy have this done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Traders must be aware of the regulations fact associated with this global platform of forex. In the middle of deception carried out by forex broker, a trader can feel many insecurity aspects; even a foreign currency exchange trader can even lose his whole trading account at the blink of his eyes when he works with non regulated broker. And thereby a trader should try to choose broker which is convincing and experienced.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12