How much amount should we invest in this business? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How much amount should we invest in this business?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

How much amount should we invest in this business?

I am new in this business and some people says that forex should be started with strong investment while some say that never invest huge amount in this business.

I am very much confused that which amount will be enough to start this business, should I start with huge capital or small investment.

Please your suggestion in the regard will be helpful for me and all the respected member of forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    When it comes to the amount that we are to invest. There are some factors that determines the amount, first, we need to have good understanding of the market from the demo account. Then lastly, it has to always be the amount we can afford losing that will determine how much money we are to put in.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I am new in this business and some people says that forex should be started with strong investment while some say that never invest huge amount in this business.

I am very much confused that which amount will be enough to start this business, should I start with huge capital or small investment.

Please your suggestion in the regard will be helpful for me and all the respected member of forum.

logically, if you want to trade for living then you have to invest in large amounts. this is usually done by professional traders. but if you are a beginner, invest in a small amount first, according to your abilities. what's more for now the broker supports traders who are small by providing account types tailored to the trader's ability. like the one provided by RoboForex.
    how much investment must be spent, you don't need to hear people's opinions. invest according to your financial skills and trading skills

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234