How much amount should we invest in this business? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much amount should we invest in this business?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

How much amount should we invest in this business?

I am new in this business and some people says that forex should be started with strong investment while some say that never invest huge amount in this business.

I am very much confused that which amount will be enough to start this business, should I start with huge capital or small investment.

Please your suggestion in the regard will be helpful for me and all the respected member of forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Basically the amount Of Money that traders should invest should be the amount of Money they can afford losing. Don't look at what other traders are doing, just focus on things to make you a successful trader and watch any amount of money you have invested grow to a good amount of money. Further more 200 dollars is a good amount to start trading with.
    Yes to follow risk management traders should first understand that avoiding losses completely is never possible. Being emotional is a general feeling and there are more harm it can do if we just let it while doing trades. Fear, overconfident and being greedy are the three most common reasons for traders to fail in their trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes to follow risk management traders should first understand that avoiding losses completely is never possible. Being emotional is a general feeling and there are more harm it can do if we just let it while doing trades. Fear, overconfident and being greedy are the three most common reasons for traders to fail in their trades.
    Risk management is an essential part of trading, discipline is another one, and most of all good trading strategy, emotion is not part of the equation in fact this is one obstacle why traders wont succeed, we should aspire to achieve the qualities of being a good trader so that we can succeed in this market.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Risk management is an essential part of trading, discipline is another one, and most of all good trading strategy, emotion is not part of the equation in fact this is one obstacle why traders wont succeed, we should aspire to achieve the qualities of being a good trader so that we can succeed in this market.
    We have to achieve the good trading qualities and those qualities can conquer our trading emotion, good trading habits can also surmount the all bad obstacles and trader's can become invincible in their trading profession. Proper meticulously decisions would be adequate for us to do better amendment in trading and it will lead to lucrative trading results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    We have to achieve the good trading qualities and those qualities can conquer our trading emotion, good trading habits can also surmount the all bad obstacles and trader's can become invincible in their trading profession. Proper meticulously decisions would be adequate for us to do better amendment in trading and it will lead to lucrative trading results.
    Well, everything will actually start from the learning of the trader, and after this, they should keep themselves informed about the psychology of trading, that can help traders to conquer the emotion. And majorly traders should have a good trading system, and they should ever be disciplined with it as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    traders need to know for how to increase their quality in this business, and so good to increase them from all aspects, then they will grow to be a mature trader and get ready to get success, the reasons here that forex is risky for them who have not yet understood with well about how to trade properly and face some conditions in front of them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, we just have to invest the amount of money which we can afford losing, that is the point. I know some traders would think that they should invest any amount of money, thus being big amount of money as it is been expected to make more big amount of money too, but so bad that is not how forex trading works, we have to ensure that we trade based on the amount of money we can afford losing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    splash, make wise decision to invest the money, so as you said above that we only need to invest some money which we can afford losing, or take it as the risk that will taken where we have no much burden with it, but then take them with full responsibility, because all the thing here depend to us who take and manage something till get the results with it,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    splash, make wise decision to invest the money, so as you said above that we only need to invest some money which we can afford losing, or take it as the risk that will taken where we have no much burden with it, but then take them with full responsibility, because all the thing here depend to us who take and manage something till get the results with it,
    Well, that has been the rules which the successful traders has always advised we put to practice and being that they are successful I think they are kind of right about it. Because it would help us be able to control our emotions and it would help us to grow gradually, I think that is really interesting.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I think it is simple like that, I think the amount of money which we have to invest in forex trading should be the amount of money a trader can afford losing. But it is important to know that before a trader should be that willing to risk any thing in the market that the trader must have engage on the demo practice for a very long time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think it is simple like that, I think the amount of money which we have to invest in forex trading should be the amount of money a trader can afford losing. But it is important to know that before a trader should be that willing to risk any thing in the market that the trader must have engage on the demo practice for a very long time.
    Of course, we must be ready to lose the money, because we can lose our money anytime when we trade in forex trading. It makes us need to invest small money only if we still do not ready to lose much money. So when we lose the money, we will not too stress and we will not get too much tension anymore

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast