Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Trading Day "nkhan2810"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

My Trading Day "nkhan2810"

Thank You

It is really pleasing to see another contest from roboforex forum. I would like to thank forum admin, forum mods and super mods and roboforex for bringing another contest for forum members. And I can't keep myself away from taking part in contests here as well as on contestfx. It is my pleasure to write here once again. Today I'll talk about one day with roboforex.

Dream Trading

This trading summary is simply eye catching from anybody and I am more than 100% sure that no long term trader can reach such profit even in few years. It was done by me and by only scalping using naked trading which gave me first place in the contest and prize money of 350$ bonus to my real trading account.

Scalping: How I Was Encouraged?

I am motivated by the book Naked Forex by Alex Nekritin & Walter Peters and mostly try to scalp using naked trading. Usually I don't trade with any indicator or signal because I also believe price itself is the biggest indicator for trading.

Contest and Me:

I love to take part in contest regardless of forum or broker. I have won many contests here in this forum, some in contestfx and in other place. I am very shy person to show my face and my work station(Sorry my cell cam and am not good to take a good selfie) but a tough guy in a contest.

Introduction of Timeout in different contests of Contestfx.com just prevented me from taking part in all rounds of all contests. I also liked it because it give more traders to win here and know about the Roboforex broker.

Trading in a Contest:

Trading is a big challenge. It become more challenging when you take part in a contest where you fight with many experienced or inexperienced traders of different countries. You may find, 1/2 mistake here and there during contest time can push you to the bottom of the list. So you need to be alert and keep close eye on the Top 10's standing in a contest.

Top Secret is Going to Reveal:

Today you will know about my secrets in trading in any contest...

1. Money management (up to 50% for each trade)
    2. Use of another demo account apart from contest account to verify trend or oscillation.
    3. Scalping and usually I follow M5, M15, M30 and H1 chart for short term contest. Even I use M1 candle chart to catch few pips here and there.
    4. See how your opponents are trading and going in the contest.
    5. Try to grab trading opportunity during higher volatility. Don't go all out till you see a chance of winning.
    6. Start Slow in the contest with lower lots and you will find Less contestant fighting for top 10 positions on the last days/hours.
    7. If you are on top then just wait a bit and let other trade and overtake you. You can trade in small lots so that you can increase your equity slowly but don't lose too many to lose your position in the contest.
    8. Don't give up trading in a contest even you end up losing or not in top 10.

Preparation for Contest:

Before the open of the contest I try to find the most volatile pair along with the trend. And I prefer to open trades on those pair who has lower spread. So I just look at the pairs of EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY and sometime XAUUSD. I get ready and open trades in all different pairs on my demo account other than contest account. Profit or loss of my trades on demo account give me hint to open a trade on my contest account. And it goes on and on till the end of the contest. And I take sufficient rest before contest begin.

Well Begun Half Done:

Most times in our trading we make the mistake of opening a trade without knowing much about the market sentiment or trend. And when we see our trade in trouble we keep loss trade and lose everything we have in our account. So start slow and with small lots so that you have enough room to add more trades or close with small loss. I hope first part of my trading statement is good enough to illustrate it.

Why I am Trading in Forex for Years Though I Have Lost Many?

I have shown what I did in my demo account. Frequently I doubled my equity in real account too using scalping. But I just believe only one good day can recover the lose of a year. So I keep trading in real account and contest account and believe I can do what I desired to do.

Never Ending Journey

Each and every week I take part in contests or trade in real account so that I don't get rusty and can sharpen my trading skill. And I wish to keep trading till the end of my life. And I hope my trading days with roboforex will be far more better in coming days and who know may in next year.

Happy New Year to all forum members, forum mods, forum admin and roboforex. Best wishes for you all in coming years. And very good wishes for the contestants of this contest.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-19-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    seeing a gem person with the gem content , is priceless honestly , but waiting to see which machine helped you to score that much
    seriously have no words what's you did in contest if happens so real then where would be you today

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    seeing a gem person with the gem content , is priceless honestly , but waiting to see which machine helped you to score that much
    seriously have no words what's you did in contest if happens so real then where would be you today
    Thanks for your post in my thread. Actually there is no machine helped me to get such big score. I have seen many other scoring even more. Now I am concentrating how to be successful in weekly contest. And simply I just believe very soon I'll be skilled enough to make more money regularly than my salary. Looking for your next comment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Good to see one more active member once again in the forum, My best wishes to you nkhan2810

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Good to see one more active member once again in the forum, My best wishes to you nkhan2810
    Thanks shambca7 for visiting my thread. Actually I am not very active now in any forum now including roboforex forum. I am too much busy these days due to heavy load of works. But I do visit here almost everyday. Probably from next month I'll be able to give little more time for this forum. Again thanks for your wishes in the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Its always my pleasure to visit your thread, fantastic stuff thumbs up added friend..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its always my pleasure to visit your thread, fantastic stuff thumbs up added friend..
    Thanks Khimi for visiting my thread. I always try to come up with new idea. I'll very happy if any member encouraged from my thread. I would really love to see more comments here. I am very busy these days but would reply for sure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today is Monday and CFD contest is on. So I'll state my trading in the contest. I hope you will like it. I don't know what will be the contest result. But if I can trade till the end of the week or two days without getting stopped out I'll be on list of top 10 I hope. I am just waiting for DE30 to get into volatile nature. And look to update here. Keep visiting my thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    DE30 moved high high and high and got me to stopped out twice and reduced my equity 311$. Still trading in the contest. I hope to give you update of the contest account trading soon. It is really good to find a challenge is on as we have now 11 participants in the contest and we have only 10 place.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    as long you naturally enjoy the real spirit of the contest, i assure those who just looks for the quality things mostly get their self at top .
    i do have some open position for gbp weakness let's see how it goes

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast