My Trading Day "nkhan2810" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Trading Day "nkhan2810"

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    as long you naturally enjoy the real spirit of the contest, i assure those who just looks for the quality things mostly get their self at top .
    i do have some open position for gbp weakness let's see how it goes
    I generally try not to trade GBP pair because when they move they are very hard to control. I think weakness of GBP might give you a good profit.

I am one of those contestant who is not frightened of challenge. I really enjoy challenge. I can remember a contest in other place where I was fighting with some fellow, it was a 60 minute contest, I was on top after 10 minutes and stopped trading. On 20 minute he overtaken, on 27 I got on top. Position reverse at 40. It went on till minute 57 then I lost the contest. Though I lost the match I really enjoyed it.

Trader
    Sorry bro and sis, I got my third stopped out for the day in CFD contest. Still I am trading in the contest. I wish not to get another stopped out in next 3 days. May be something else can be described here. I am just thinking about it.

Trader
    As the contest is ending so I decided to come with another update of my trading. First I tell you I got another stopped out in the Contest CFD. Later I left trading in contest. Yesterday I traded in my real account. It is also nothing but scalping. As EURUSD and GBPUSD were bearish I opened many sell trade and won. And it were more than 150% profit for the day...

Nice brother, which kind of scalping strategy do you have, what indicator's, tools you are using to make buy and sell?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Nice brother, which kind of scalping strategy do you have, what indicator's, tools you are using to make buy and sell?
    If you have read my first post you may find I usually don't follow any indicator. Here in these trades I followed the trend from price action or naked trading from candle chart of H1, M30, M15 or M5. I also love to grab oscillations. Sometime I try to follow US index, Oil price and/or German 30 index to find strength and weakness of USD, CAD or EUR. May later some time we'll have some time to discuss those.

Trader
    Though I am late to wish you all happy X-mas but really I wish you all the happiness of the day. I hope we will feel the same happiness with roboforex till next X-mas. I have got a cake image for you all. I got it from http://www.xchristmasnewyear.com/xma...ign-ideas.html

Of course friend, but I think those points are enough for me to gain some good knowledge for short term trading technique .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Of course friend, but I think those points are enough for me to gain some good knowledge for short term trading technique .
    I am always there to help anybody. It will be real prize for me if any trader get benefited from my writing. You know I am not among those who follow clumsy indicators, signals or advisors. I just try to make it simple and try to learn from my mistakes so that I can cut my losses in short.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12