Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

    Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

    As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i can not agree with you for the initial capital to start the forex business to me $1000, that is the amount which is high for traders to start, the trader who can afford to trade with that money are not much, and it is the life saving of some too. it is good to start with lower money and find the way to increase it after sometimes.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    No it mustn't be, our initial investment could be any amount but then I think it will be better we decide by ourself therefore knowing the amount of money that we can afford losing because that is what it is all about, thus to me, I would love to start with 500 dollars and that is the right amount of money to start with mostly when we are new.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i can not agree with you for the initial capital to start the forex business to me $1000, that is the amount which is high for traders to start, the trader who can afford to trade with that money are not much, and it is the life saving of some too. it is good to start with lower money and find the way to increase it after sometimes.
    Dear with lower money we can not survive in forex trading, my personal experience is that we should start this business with strong investment in order to get the huge amount. Keep in mind if we will trade with strong capital then we can recover our loss and can do forex fearlessly.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Dear with lower money we can not survive in forex trading, my personal experience is that we should start this business with strong investment in order to get the huge amount. Keep in mind if we will trade with strong capital then we can recover our loss and can do forex fearlessly.
    You can survive but the question would be can a trader be patient and watch him or her self earn gently and grow his or her account? Most traders wants to start making fast amount of money so to that, they can't start with low affordable capital, also know that in forex trading to become successful we need first to invest the amount we can afford losing.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You can survive but the question would be can a trader be patient and watch him or her self earn gently and grow his or her account? Most traders wants to start making fast amount of money so to that, they can't start with low affordable capital, also know that in forex trading to become successful we need first to invest the amount we can afford losing.
    Making fast money is possible only with the big investment in this business and we can earn huge amount in a short time using few trades. So all the traders should involved the huge investment in their trading account in order to get the fruitful result from this lucrative business.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Making fast money is possible only with the big investment in this business and we can earn huge amount in a short time using few trades. So all the traders should involved the huge investment in their trading account in order to get the fruitful result from this lucrative business.
    I don't think that big amount of investment means the right success for trader's it doest not matter how much money you are adding to your account if you don't have the good quality of trading experience and skill then you will still lose your money in forex, its better to start with lower amount of capita, at first we have to test ourself specially with our psychology.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I don't think that big amount of investment means the right success for trader's it doest not matter how much money you are adding to your account if you don't have the good quality of trading experience and skill then you will still lose your money in forex, its better to start with lower amount of capita, at first we have to test ourself specially with our psychology.
    You are right that if trader has not good quality of trading experience and skills then he might face the loss but I would like to say that we can not deny the importance of big investment. If we get the loss and trading with huge investment then we can cover our loss and we have the big backup in our trading account.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    You are right that if trader has not good quality of trading experience and skills then he might face the loss but I would like to say that we can not deny the importance of big investment. If we get the loss and trading with huge investment then we can cover our loss and we have the big backup in our trading account.
    traders can face losing no matter what amount of money they are working in the forex business with. this is why traders can nit be saying hey will be working initially with 1000 dollars, that can put the whole account in risk, except the trader can use 0.01 lot in it.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders can face losing no matter what amount of money they are working in the forex business with. this is why traders can nit be saying hey will be working initially with 1000 dollars, that can put the whole account in risk, except the trader can use 0.01 lot in it.
    Well, the loss will not be that much when the trader knows how to make use of the market thus knowing how to trade, the reason why so many people loss their money in forex trading is because they never learn, they don't have the skills and knowledge so therefore before trading with the real account the trader should make sure that he has the skills and have demo traded for some amount of time.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •