Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21

Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well i think your initial investment should be at least 10000$ to start long term business how ever before invest you should start demo and take max profit on smallest lot size for example at the lot of 0.01 you must earn at least 30$ in 1 trader so after that start real :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well i f you make this business as long term business aur life time business so i think your first investment should be at least 10000$ because from this capital you will earn at least some hand some earning of 3000$ of 30% of your capital :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I can not concur with you for the underlying funding to begin the forex business to me $1000, that is the sum which is high for merchants to begin, the broker who can bear to exchange with that cash are very little, and it is the existence sparing of some as well. it regards begin with bring down cash and discover the best approach to build it after now and again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    To help the beginners to ensure a safe trading journey, mini trading accounts can be used where trader can start with any smaller amount of investment. Yes, you are right in your trading psychology. I don’t think that $1000 is necessary to start career actually. Even many brokers are offering investment opportunity with only $100 to $500. With the right trading approach a retail trader can be able to ensure profitable trading journey.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 12
    I am agree with you and not at all, deposit is depend on your strategy, if you are a scalper then you should invest little amount and if you are a long term trader then you may need big amount. Many traders trading in there only strategy, so it depends on you that how do you trade and how much invest is Forex but at all you need an effective trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 13
    In trading amount is important. But how much we in investing, this is dependent how much we can to take the risk which possibly happen. The most important is the money management. And how much the amount you have in ballance account if you have good money management and discipline, i thought that is enough to get success in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567