Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

    Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

    As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Trading with big investment does not mean that we should trade blindly, I am suggesting such kind of investment due to efficient survival in forex trading and with this huge amount of investment we can perform better trading and can earn reasonable amount, we can cover our losses efficiently while trading with huge capital.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    It would be good having such amount of money as our initial investment because if we should take 4 percent risk on our trades then we will be risking just 40 dollars per trade, which is good. But then not all can afford trading with such amount of money. In addition if the money should be in the wrong hand, therefore someone who can not trade then I am sure they would loss the money.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Trading with big investment does not mean that we should trade blindly, I am suggesting such kind of investment due to efficient survival in forex trading and with this huge amount of investment we can perform better trading and can earn reasonable amount, we can cover our losses efficiently while trading with huge capital.
    Trading with big investment should not be a problem if you are working in forex since so many year's but if you are a new trader in forex then I would to suggest you sir to do that, in learning stage you don't have to take that much risk. A trader can do trade blindly if he don't have the experience and right knowledge of forex so learning is important than big money for the right knowledge use.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Trading with big investment should not be a problem if you are working in forex since so many year's but if you are a new trader in forex then I would to suggest you sir to do that, in learning stage you don't have to take that much risk. A trader can do trade blindly if he don't have the experience and right knowledge of forex so learning is important than big money for the right knowledge use.
    Trading with a big capital is not a problem but an advantage for those who are skilled and experience. But demo is first for beginner. if you don't practice demo seriously you may loss in real trade. so do the demo very seriously than go for real trade. some neglect demo as a result the do loss in real trade.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Trading with a big capital is not a problem but an advantage for those who are skilled and experience. But demo is first for beginner. if you don't practice demo seriously you may loss in real trade. so do the demo very seriously than go for real trade. some neglect demo as a result the do loss in real trade.
    Demo is the first place of our learning and it should not be ignored as a new trader, and yes when we have experience then we can start with big capital, the big amount of capital is only good for them who have enough ability and skill to make money from the forex consistently till then we should only focus on the lower earnings and proper learning.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Demo is the first place of our learning and it should not be ignored as a new trader, and yes when we have experience then we can start with big capital, the big amount of capital is only good for them who have enough ability and skill to make money from the forex consistently till then we should only focus on the lower earnings and proper learning.
    right, the main thing that should thought and taken by traders with just learning and practicing, and not about how much capital will used for trading later and hope to get big earning with it, then better to think twice and take a wise decision, because forex is risky when the traders have not gotten the correct understanding to manage it,

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    right, the main thing that should thought and taken by traders with just learning and practicing, and not about how much capital will used for trading later and hope to get big earning with it, then better to think twice and take a wise decision, because forex is risky when the traders have not gotten the correct understanding to manage it,
    Yes, traders will be learning and practicing to get their success in this market, and I always advice traders not to do the trading with high amount of money when they did not have the expertise to cater for it. It is until you are making tangible pips in the market before you try to get your trading in the proper shape and invest any amount.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as having with the good decision on entering works of the trading jobs on possessing the distinct on customs with the ideal preference, trader run of good practice as moderating use of returns with the market deliverance on appealing with the good sentiment as having of supports with the confirmation from the returns of work with the technical arrange of analytics and evaluation.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    That is a big amount of money and believe me not all traders would be able to afford such a money, but then it would be a good amount of money to start with and with good trading skills and risk management, traders would be able to make use of it the right way and make more money with it. But in the wrong hands, it will be lost.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, traders will be learning and practicing to get their success in this market, and I always advice traders not to do the trading with high amount of money when they did not have the expertise to cater for it. It is until you are making tangible pips in the market before you try to get your trading in the proper shape and invest any amount.
    True, big capital will be wasted if the trader is not yet capable of making good trades, it is a wrong mindset that to be successful in this market is to have huge capital,what a trader need is to hone his skills to be a discipline trader so that he can manage any size capital to grow slowly and not getting wiped out.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •