Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't think every one would be able to provide such amount of money to start trading with but then that would be a better amount of money to start trading with if we should have the good trading skills and knowledge, we would be able to make good amount of money with that. But then we have to remember the rules which is investing the amount of money we can afford losing.
    Of course, the pockets of traders are not the same thing, that is why we do not reason the same way all the time as well. Traders should always follow their heart in trading too, this is the market that will only help the traders that could help themselves, and they will be successful if they plan more of expertise even more than investments.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    the trading level may not depend on the amount of the trading volume but i think that it is a very good and effective top understand why do we trade that price and specially from where and how can we be able to find the trading strategies to find the best trading tools to use in the trading .
    Yes sir, I do not ever regard the amounts of the money the trader has, I regard the amount of the expertise of the trader, and I majorly get that through the conservativeness of the trader and the amount of pips they are getting at the end of the day. That is what makes me rate traders, not about the big volume and capital they have.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the general purpose for trading using a big capital is to be able to vary of your trades and do your favourite in the trading . it can encourage us to make a good money management . so i think that the best to trade in a good capital not less than 1000 dollar at first in order to get good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, I do not ever regard the amounts of the money the trader has, I regard the amount of the expertise of the trader, and I majorly get that through the conservativeness of the trader and the amount of pips they are getting at the end of the day. That is what makes me rate traders, not about the big volume and capital they have.
    But I give importance to both expertise and big capital because to me both are important. Beginners should not try making big profits but first practice on a demo account. It's very easy to dream of becoming rich through Forex trading, it is possible but we certainly cannot acquire it immediately, not with a particular short period of time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those works with the notice on different aspects with the indication of a focus as trader defines of one on further with the extent as committing with the chance as moderating the higher on shifts as expending use with the details on modest with the beyonds on arrange with the customs of manage with the modulation.
    as targeting ones with the finale on option to put with the decision on preparing order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    But I give importance to both expertise and big capital because to me both are important. Beginners should not try making big profits but first practice on a demo account. It's very easy to dream of becoming rich through Forex trading, it is possible but we certainly cannot acquire it immediately, not with a particular short period of time.
    very important for traders to have a big dream but they need to have the way for making it real and come true, then there are so many processes that should passed and done with well, there are many steps that should taken and learned for making right preparation that will give us the understanding

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    very important for traders to have a big dream but they need to have the way for making it real and come true, then there are so many processes that should passed and done with well, there are many steps that should taken and learned for making right preparation that will give us the understanding
    You have sensed very right mate, trader's are starting with big dream but they have the wrong application and thinking to achieve the big dream, according to me big dreams can be achieved in forex marke but long term of patience is necessary for it. Trader's want to achieve very soon their target which is not possible in trading and that should be avoided during trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    because people are different in the market and so, because of that we can't say we all have to invest that amount of money. We just have to learn and know the capacity we can afford losing. To me I don't invest what I can not afford losing. I invest little as much as possible, then in the future if I get better I put in more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is possible to go for 100 us and get some cent accounts . It will enable the traders and also beginners to start with 10 000 us virtually , on the cent account , but will enable them to get some positive results on the forex markets . It is also possible to get and monitor the positions before depositing some bigger amounts on the accounts , for forex trading . That will allow to get more delay and time to anticipate the movements of the currency pairs and also to get a better trading plan on the long term , for the forex markets . This system will let you get some profits , on the markets , with the addition of TP levels .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.
    We should start this business with demo trading , how can you get profit from your first deposit on forex trading business? While in the beginning of this business all trader just wasting their money Just keep calm, don't rush to invest in huge amounts of money, it will only make you suffer more. You have to manage the demo account first, if you can grow the balance in demo account within few months, then you are ready to trade in cent account, you can deposit at least $ 10 - $ 100 in cent account, if you can grow it, then you can compounding , no need to withdraw your profit, you just grow again and again so you don't need to add more deposits, it is a smart way to invest in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast