Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    To some traders they can not afford such amount of money to start with, trading is a risky business and they have to invest what they can afford losing, in forex trading market no one would should invest the amount of money that they can not afford losing as it would only make them emotional. Furthermore, the main thing to be learned is the trading skills which will make the trader able to trade with any amount of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    the innitial investment in these market should be well prodused to work in certain levels that we work with we work as hard to rule the same directions that we are doing we can do a lot of good money trading informations that we are all leveled in the side of a good trader that we work well in so as to bring the best market and be sure of it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    To some traders they can not afford such amount of money to start with, trading is a risky business and they have to invest what they can afford losing, in forex trading market no one would should invest the amount of money that they can not afford losing as it would only make them emotional. Furthermore, the main thing to be learned is the trading skills which will make the trader able to trade with any amount of money.
    At first when traders is just starting it is much better that we are not using real money by using demo account and when we are comfortable of our system , we can trade with real money using some no deposit bonus or from bonus posting, spending real money where we are not yet sure of our ability as a trader is a dangerous path to take which most traders is doing.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Honestly, that kind of money is not easy for a layman to get, so, the trader that could afford to start trading with that much are rare. And even if the trader has it, I do not think it is a good option to make the starting of the market with that kind of amount. What if you lose it? You will have to start with nothing more than $100.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the capital is not the only fact we face at the trading but we have to find for our selves the ways in which we trade and do our best i think that the right way for the trading is to follow a good money management and also we have to find the best things for making the trading easier .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Honestly, that kind of money is not easy for a layman to get, so, the trader that could afford to start trading with that much are rare. And even if the trader has it, I do not think it is a good option to make the starting of the market with that kind of amount. What if you lose it? You will have to start with nothing more than $100.
    Well, down here it is no easy but it is some what easy for some folks from the well developed countries. But that is not the point. The point now is do the trader have the adequate skills to make the trading strategy work for them cos that is the most important thing needed to grow trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the capital is not the only fact we face at the trading but we have to find for our selves the ways in which we trade and do our best i think that the right way for the trading is to follow a good money management and also we have to find the best things for making the trading easier .
    Yes sir, the capital is only the little part that we are making reference of while we trade in the market, it is not really the main thing. The main thing is the expertise of the trader through the trading system they are using to beat the market at any point in time. That is why it is often better for traders to have their trading system and plans above anything else.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    it is so wise before think for how much money will invested in this business with prepare ourselves to make enough knowledge and skill first, that will make us understand to manage them with well and different with them who start trading with big capital but lack of knowledge and skill, it is become something useless

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is so wise before think for how much money will invested in this business with prepare ourselves to make enough knowledge and skill first, that will make us understand to manage them with well and different with them who start trading with big capital but lack of knowledge and skill, it is become something useless
    Yes sir, it is good to be well informed in the market, and this information regards the learning and knowing the actual trading environments that you are, this will really help you as you ever wanted in the market. And the working in the market in the way that gives traders success is by applying what you learn. It is that experience that will suggest to you that little amount is better for a start.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, it is good to be well informed in the market, and this information regards the learning and knowing the actual trading environments that you are, this will really help you as you ever wanted in the market. And the working in the market in the way that gives traders success is by applying what you learn. It is that experience that will suggest to you that little amount is better for a start.
    Yes we should first understand the environment of real trading and for that we should first work on demo trading. There is no limit of practice in forex. as you learn as you earn it is the fundamental concept of forex . but new traders should practice demo for minimum 2.5 month than they should come in real trade.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast