Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

Our Initial Investment should be $1000, are your agree with me?

As we all well award that forex is risky and tough business, therefore we need huge investment in order to get the benefit from forex trading. I would like to suggest that we should start this business with $100 for the sake of better profit as with small investment we can not earn from this business.
    Are you agree with me? please share your suggestions about investment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, the loss will not be that much when the trader knows how to make use of the market thus knowing how to trade, the reason why so many people loss their money in forex trading is because they never learn, they don't have the skills and knowledge so therefore before trading with the real account the trader should make sure that he has the skills and have demo traded for some amount of time.
    It is right that we should make sure that we have enough demo trading experience then we should start the trading, it is because that forex is risky and tough business and knowledge/ vest demo trading is compulsory for getting the better result from this business then we should start real trading with strong capital.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, the loss will not be that much when the trader knows how to make use of the market thus knowing how to trade, the reason why so many people loss their money in forex trading is because they never learn, they don't have the skills and knowledge so therefore before trading with the real account the trader should make sure that he has the skills and have demo traded for some amount of time.
    It is right that we should make sure that we have enough demo trading experience then we should start the trading, it is because that forex is risky and tough business and knowledge/ vest demo trading is compulsory for getting the better result from this business then we should start real trading with strong capital.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes buddy trading with demo would give you some experience of the real market but for the better understanding you have to start with real too later, after gaining good confidence and knowledge of demo trading. I would suggest all new trader's to start with $50 to $100 only and cent account would be a better option rather than standard account. Or they should do trade only with 0.01 lot.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes buddy trading with demo would give you some experience of the real market but for the better understanding you have to start with real too later, after gaining good confidence and knowledge of demo trading. I would suggest all new trader's to start with $50 to $100 only and cent account would be a better option rather than standard account. Or they should do trade only with 0.01 lot.
    That is just what I also have in mind, newbie traders most importantly should invest with the amount of the money that they can afford losing. It is not wise investing what we can not afford. Thus another important thing is that while on the demo account, newbie traders have to make sure that they are trading with the demo with the amount of money they would love to start with on the real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that it is a very good to use them in the trading , some rules of making the deposit to our accounts . also we may not be able to think of the profit with these amount of small capital . but after all we have to find that the vest thing is to make a large amount of deposit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    trading with demo and real has their way to help traders know the market is saying, it is good to always be working with the demo at first for traders to gain the learning and traders will sue that learning to be working with the live trading when the time comes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]after demo account, continue learning and practicing with use cents account type is very good, and then we start to make small investment to get more experiences, at this point, we need to try to make it grow, and also to control the emotion where the pressure is there, and after all, we can determine for how much the next investment that will used for trading after we understand for how to trade properly[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    No doubt demo trading is the helpful for the beginners and all the newbies should get the proper demo trading experience and after getting huge experience of demo trading then they should start the real trading with strong mentally approach and with strong capital in order to earn the reasonable amount and I think we should take the bold decision.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the motor and the wheat and the flour should had with those by the good plan of the manage to cover the further decision on trader to stands as keeping on relying withthe business to earns and improving chance on entering the future stages of the better compliance with the fx trading plan.

- - - Updated - - -

the motor and the wheat and the flour should had with those by the good plan of the manage to cover the further decision on trader to stands as keeping on relying withthe business to earns and improving chance on entering the future stages of the better compliance with the fx trading plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    No doubt demo trading is the helpful for the beginners and all the newbies should get the proper demo trading experience and after getting huge experience of demo trading then they should start the real trading with strong mentally approach and with strong capital in order to earn the reasonable amount and I think we should take the bold decision.
    Beginners should not try making big profits but first practice on a demo account. It's very easy to dream of becoming rich through Forex trading, it is possible but we certainly cannot acquire it immediately, not with a particular short period of time. We have to possess first the knowledge and skills that is required to do profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Beginners should not try making big profits but first practice on a demo account. It's very easy to dream of becoming rich through Forex trading, it is possible but we certainly cannot acquire it immediately, not with a particular short period of time. We have to possess first the knowledge and skills that is required to do profitable trades.
    it is only your strategy with planes which can tell you to do a thing and not do another. i do not like plain advice from traders like this. traders should have their goal and the way they wnat it working for them will know the target they will be getting in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast