Can you see difference between demo and real?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you see difference between demo and real?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Can you see difference between demo and real?

A lot of threats says that demo account are useless and they don't work like real trading but i say that this is not true demo its working like real.Can you see some difference?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear there is much difference between demo and the real account. Demo account is for practice purpose but real account is for earning purpose but this account has much emotions and a trader must be perfect if he wants to earn more and more money in live account.

A trader who is new in this field, should start trading in demo account for some months to understand the market without any pressure and demo is the account which gives him a good system and by which he can able to earn much money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Differences in demo account and a real account that is on capital that we use. In the demo we use a capital account that is not real, so we do not have the risk of real loss. While on a real account, capital that we use is real, so the risk of loss that we get too real.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    No.. Demo trading is not the same as real trading. almost of us make a trade with a demo trading for a few months may be more than 6 month and most of us have successful with demo trading. But when it goes to real trading what happened? almost of us who has done successfully on demo trading obtaining failure in real trading. This fact.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Obviously there is a huge difference between the practice account and the real account. The practice account has no real money and there is no emotion of greed or fear when trading with the practice account, that is why real trading is very different from trading with practice account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think demo account for learn and real account for earn. I think demo account is most important for newbie trader in Forex business. I mean without demo practice no trader can gain success in Forex business. I think demo account is the key of success real account. So try to demo practice for perfect real trading in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes why not demo trading is a demo phase of our learning where we can do practice and can learn about forex and can be prepare for real trading so in demo account all things are not real only we can learn things there and money also not real in demo trading on the other hand in real trading we have to trade with real money and we earn money in real too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    More or less trading pattern of both the demo and real account are same. But we are not able to get any real capital from demo trading rather than virtual bonus which can not be withdrawn, while in real trading the profit can be withdrawn and spend for our purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I think demo account for learn and real account for earn. I think demo account is most important for newbie trader in Forex business. I mean without demo practice no trader can gain success in Forex business. I think demo account is the key of success real account. So try to demo practice for perfect real trading in Forex business.
    Absolutely true that demo account is really important for newbie trader to know the forex market conditions then how to trade, how to make an analysis of forex market, also how to work according to the strategy that we made, such as how to use indicators and getting more and more experience and knowledge about forex through simulation of trade without spend any cost to deposit, while the differences of real account, the real account must do deposit with real money if we want to trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    A lot of threats says that demo account are useless and they don't work like real trading but i say that this is not true demo its working like real.Can you see some difference?
    The main difference of the real trading and demo trading is that the demo is just only for the practice and learn the knowledge of the trading and test the skills of the forex and we trade with the virtual money where in the live trading we trade with the real money and it is not risky free and we have the real emotion in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast