My Trading Day "Earnperfect" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Trading Day "Earnperfect"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Nice mustache sir, you are getting a lot of comments from member's, I think the concept of support and resistance really good and its attracting a lot of forum member's in this thread. Well Done Earnperfect
    Yup this time its my luck I think sir, or concept is little bit good, I am very thankful to all forum members for their appreciation, Support and resistance would be the best choice for trader's, its a good subject to learn and that's why forum member's are seeming interested in my concept.

Earnperfect brother I am waiting for the indicator hope you will able to give the indicator today, want to test it. So please do it fast

Banned
    Hello buddy for you I have attached, the support and resistance indicator in this thread, so download and enjoy.

I am very thankful to you for this, member's are really helpful here for a newbie like me. Thanks once again brother, wish you a good luck for the contest.

Banned
    Your welcome friend enjoy the day, have a nice time. I am adding a screenshot in this, from it you will able to know that how you have to find out the best support and resistance points on chart.

Personally I pay more attention on red support and resistance points because they are the major ones.

check.JPG

check two.JPG

I am a short term trader, so can I apply the indicator in short term time frames analysis too. Red line is seeming powerful, so which support and resistance lines would be important in 15 minute chart, If I have a short term trading goal?

Banned
    Yes of course if you love to do trade in 15 minute chart time frame then blue and red support and resistance lines of indicator would be good for your analysis. Check here in the screenshot

short term.JPG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123