My Trading Day "Earnperfect" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Trading Day "Earnperfect"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

My Trading Day "Earnperfect"

Introduction: I am a robo forex forum and robo forex broker client since 2014, I had not seen a great opportunity like robo forex forum in last two year's of my trading career, this is the forum where I am getting the best advantage for my trading progress and success. Robo forex forum helping trader's to develop their trading education, trading skill, experience, and the communicative bonus help is really great for all of us. This is good for me to become a part of robo forex forum and broker, I am really enjoying my success with them.

My Trading strategy and routine: I have almost two year's of trading experience now and my trading strategy is not fixed, actually I am working with short term and long term trading both. In past I had learned about the scalping and now I am concentrating on the long term support and resistance trading analysis. For scalping I am choosing the price action which include trend line, candlesticks confirmation, stochastic etc. For long term trading analysis I am learning about the price action with naked support and resistance chart. Technical analysis have its best advantage in long term, so I love to use this analysis in H4, daily chart time frame.

Attachment 13150

Attachment 13151

Regarding trading routine I mostly focus on London, New York session along with it most of time I spend with USD INDEX too, so I able to get good confirmation with the help of it. For short term I mostly focus on two popular sessions and for long term analysis there is no fix time, Daily chart time frame is more powerful in my analysis so I always go with it on chart.

Experience with Robo Forex:
    So far my trading experience is really fantastic with robo forex broker and robo forex forum, I am still a new member of this broker and want to test it more and more. But there is no doubt in it that broker is trustworthy and they are very quick about the withdrawals processing time. I would wish a great success for robo forex forum and robo forex broker. Love you buddy

Photos In Front Of my Working Place:

Attachment 13175

Attachment 13176

My latest mobile phone for my forex trading business.

Attachment 13177

Support and Resistance Indicator

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Earnperfect; 12-25-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Nice mustache sir, you are getting a lot of comments from member's, I think the concept of support and resistance really good and its attracting a lot of forum member's in this thread. Well Done Earnperfect
    Yup this time its my luck I think sir, or concept is little bit good, I am very thankful to all forum members for their appreciation, Support and resistance would be the best choice for trader's, its a good subject to learn and that's why forum member's are seeming interested in my concept.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Earnperfect brother I am waiting for the indicator hope you will able to give the indicator today, want to test it. So please do it fast

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Hello buddy for you I have attached, the support and resistance indicator in this thread, so download and enjoy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am very thankful to you for this, member's are really helpful here for a newbie like me. Thanks once again brother, wish you a good luck for the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Your welcome friend enjoy the day, have a nice time. I am adding a screenshot in this, from it you will able to know that how you have to find out the best support and resistance points on chart.

Personally I pay more attention on red support and resistance points because they are the major ones.

check.JPG

check two.JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am a short term trader, so can I apply the indicator in short term time frames analysis too. Red line is seeming powerful, so which support and resistance lines would be important in 15 minute chart, If I have a short term trading goal?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course if you love to do trade in 15 minute chart time frame then blue and red support and resistance lines of indicator would be good for your analysis. Check here in the screenshot

short term.JPG

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123