My Trading Day "Earnperfect" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trading Day "Earnperfect"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

My Trading Day "Earnperfect"

Introduction: I am a robo forex forum and robo forex broker client since 2014, I had not seen a great opportunity like robo forex forum in last two year's of my trading career, this is the forum where I am getting the best advantage for my trading progress and success. Robo forex forum helping trader's to develop their trading education, trading skill, experience, and the communicative bonus help is really great for all of us. This is good for me to become a part of robo forex forum and broker, I am really enjoying my success with them.

My Trading strategy and routine: I have almost two year's of trading experience now and my trading strategy is not fixed, actually I am working with short term and long term trading both. In past I had learned about the scalping and now I am concentrating on the long term support and resistance trading analysis. For scalping I am choosing the price action which include trend line, candlesticks confirmation, stochastic etc. For long term trading analysis I am learning about the price action with naked support and resistance chart. Technical analysis have its best advantage in long term, so I love to use this analysis in H4, daily chart time frame.

Attachment 13150

Attachment 13151

Regarding trading routine I mostly focus on London, New York session along with it most of time I spend with USD INDEX too, so I able to get good confirmation with the help of it. For short term I mostly focus on two popular sessions and for long term analysis there is no fix time, Daily chart time frame is more powerful in my analysis so I always go with it on chart.

Experience with Robo Forex:
    So far my trading experience is really fantastic with robo forex broker and robo forex forum, I am still a new member of this broker and want to test it more and more. But there is no doubt in it that broker is trustworthy and they are very quick about the withdrawals processing time. I would wish a great success for robo forex forum and robo forex broker. Love you buddy

Photos In Front Of my Working Place:

Attachment 13175

Attachment 13176

My latest mobile phone for my forex trading business.

Attachment 13177

Support and Resistance Indicator

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Earnperfect; 12-25-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Wow, nice mate so finally snaps are on the table that's cool. Looking forward for the next contest this month little bit busy and out of city. Actually I have a same view about the technical analysis and I was thinking to create the same topic of technical analysis. I am really happy that you are sharing the term technical analysis with forum member's. I love breakout and support and resistance on charts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Earnperfect, do you have any indicator based upon support and resistance? I am new in this business and learning about the support and resistance and how much time it will take if I have to learn about support and resistance manually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Earnperfect, do you have any indicator based upon support and resistance? I am new in this business and learning about the support and resistance and how much time it will take if I have to learn about support and resistance manually.
    Oh I see, wait buddy I will check one indicator for you today and will share with you that tomorrow give me some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Wow, nice mate so finally snaps are on the table that's cool. Looking forward for the next contest this month little bit busy and out of city. Actually I have a same view about the technical analysis and I was thinking to create the same topic of technical analysis. I am really happy that you are sharing the term technical analysis with forum member's. I love breakout and support and resistance on charts.
    Yup they are on table now, oh so sad for you this time no problem wait for the other one, I believe that it will held in Feb or March 2016 now, contests are taking place almost every quartely so if you don't have any time for this contest then wait for the next month. and thanks a lot for the appreciation, yes support and resistance is one of my favorite analysis too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i have just known that earnperfect live in india...
    thank you for showing pictures...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    i have just known that earnperfect live in india...
    thank you for showing pictures...
    Your welcome mate and please don't hesistate to add thumbs up if you like the concept too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i had just remembering something,
    that i usually goes to the park that is the name lawners corner.
    and there has of near with the corner as it is located in the housing complex that households dump the trash in the pool near the park
    and each of 2 days the truck from the service (dinas as it is called here) comes to pick the trash from the pool.
    with the truck came around 4-7 men to work with the picking
    and the one remembering me is that the truck driver looks is closely just as the glimpse of earnperfect is.
    but with the darker skin and same with the looks on mustache and hairs.
    i have never known of the name but everybody should comments as he must be comes with the origin of natives from india country.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks once again for visiting my thread, buddy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    You have a good work here sir, my strategy is similar to yours, as i am working with both short and long term trades, and with confirmation of any form. All the best!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have a good work here sir, my strategy is similar to yours, as i am working with both short and long term trades, and with confirmation of any form. All the best!
    Thanks buddy, yeah support and resistance are powerful and all we have a good sense about it, short and long term time frames all support to technical anlaysis and this is a good smart work to make money with both types of target those are short and long.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Nice mustache sir, you are getting a lot of comments from member's, I think the concept of support and resistance really good and its attracting a lot of forum member's in this thread. Well Done Earnperfect

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast