My Trading Day "Khimi234" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Trading Day "Khimi234"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

My Trading Day "Khimi234"

This is always excited to take participation in robo forex forum contests, so here one more time I have participated in it. First of all I am very thankful to forum admin, and moderator's that they bring one more fanastic and interesting robo forex forum contest for us.

I am developing my trading system with robo forex forum and I am still working with my old moving average based long term trading strategy, I believe in long term time frames they are much accurate about the long term market trend and pips, that's why as a trend follower I have selected H4 and Daily chart time frame for my trading analysis. My trading days are going well and hope you all are also enonying your success with robo forex broker and forum. I am a part of robo forex forum and broker since 17th August 2013.

Its still a very long journey and I have to improve more, I am not a professional yet but working on it. My dream is to become master in long term trading, and want to achieve financial success till the year of 2030.
    Pray for me friends

Trading Strategy:

This is prominent for all types of trader's to do trade with an powerful trading strategy so I am spending time with Trend following trading system, I have seen a lot of improvement in my trading till now because now I am not taking any risk on side ways pattern I am only waiting for the market trend based entries. Management is also strong, keeping my risk 3% per trade.

Moving average: EMA 100, EMA 200, Non Repaint Supertrend
    Risk Management: 3% Risk for each trade.

Buying confirmation: For the buying confirmation I am concentrating on the Non repaint supertrend mostly, it should be above of moving average 100 and 200, and EMA 100 be above of EMA 200.

Attachment 13146

Selling Confirmation: For the selling confirmation I am concentrating on the opposite scenario of it, Non repaint indicator should be below of EMA 100 and EMA 200 and EMA 100 should crossover the EMA 200.

Attachment 13147

USD CAD LONG TERM SIGNALS IN 2015 after April:

Attachment 13239

Attachment 13240

Short term signals in December 2015

Attachment 13241

Attachment 13242

Patience is necessary in long term trading, I am only getting signals time to time, once in a month or two months some time, this is not a quick money making strategy but if you are finding consistency or want to become a long term successful trader then I am confident that it would help you guys.

Hope you loved that short story of my robo forex trading days.
    Screenshot or Photo of my Working Place.

Attachment 13148

Attachment 13149

The End.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 12-25-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Yes I have read about that in other posts, management is the key of success and important element of forex trading business. Thanks for this kind of motivation and encouragement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Your welcome, Yes follow the good management and make your future bright here, good luck.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234