My Trading Day "Khimi234" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Trading Day "Khimi234"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

My Trading Day "Khimi234"

This is always excited to take participation in robo forex forum contests, so here one more time I have participated in it. First of all I am very thankful to forum admin, and moderator's that they bring one more fanastic and interesting robo forex forum contest for us.

I am developing my trading system with robo forex forum and I am still working with my old moving average based long term trading strategy, I believe in long term time frames they are much accurate about the long term market trend and pips, that's why as a trend follower I have selected H4 and Daily chart time frame for my trading analysis. My trading days are going well and hope you all are also enonying your success with robo forex broker and forum. I am a part of robo forex forum and broker since 17th August 2013.

Its still a very long journey and I have to improve more, I am not a professional yet but working on it. My dream is to become master in long term trading, and want to achieve financial success till the year of 2030.
    Pray for me friends

Trading Strategy:

This is prominent for all types of trader's to do trade with an powerful trading strategy so I am spending time with Trend following trading system, I have seen a lot of improvement in my trading till now because now I am not taking any risk on side ways pattern I am only waiting for the market trend based entries. Management is also strong, keeping my risk 3% per trade.

Moving average: EMA 100, EMA 200, Non Repaint Supertrend
    Risk Management: 3% Risk for each trade.

Buying confirmation: For the buying confirmation I am concentrating on the Non repaint supertrend mostly, it should be above of moving average 100 and 200, and EMA 100 be above of EMA 200.

Attachment 13146

Selling Confirmation: For the selling confirmation I am concentrating on the opposite scenario of it, Non repaint indicator should be below of EMA 100 and EMA 200 and EMA 100 should crossover the EMA 200.

Attachment 13147

USD CAD LONG TERM SIGNALS IN 2015 after April:

Attachment 13239

Attachment 13240

Short term signals in December 2015

Attachment 13241

Attachment 13242

Patience is necessary in long term trading, I am only getting signals time to time, once in a month or two months some time, this is not a quick money making strategy but if you are finding consistency or want to become a long term successful trader then I am confident that it would help you guys.

Hope you loved that short story of my robo forex trading days.
    Screenshot or Photo of my Working Place.

Attachment 13148

Attachment 13149

The End.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 12-25-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Ok dear, yes its your choice how to use the indicator's keep it up.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Nice work Khimi234, the use of non- repainting indicators are the best as you have chosen. Also, your 3% risk is a good conservative one. I wish you success in your 2030 projection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Nice work Khimi234, the use of non- repainting indicators are the best as you have chosen. Also, your 3% risk is a good conservative one. I wish you success in your 2030 projection.
    Thanks Cozard007 yes I am looking forward for it, I love non repaint indicator it suit to my trading style so I don't have any problem with this indicator, as a long term trader that's fair for me 3% risk per trade= almost 33 trades total margin

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello Mam what is the function of non repaint indicator in your trading style? Can you please explain more about it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Non repaint indicator is a trend based indicator, it will give you buy and sell signals on chart. But in sideways market you would not get good signals from it that's why I am mixing moving averages plus this indicator for better confirmations. Its working fine for me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Yes I am using non repaint also but in side ways market conditions it show the buy and sell on two same points that's why the chance of making money is less with this in sideways, but in a market trend long movement it would be lucrative for you. I am sure that you have a good idea about its advantages.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Ho Ho Ho your Santa is here, Today is Christmas, so Mary X-Mas to all robo forex family member's included robo forex admin, moderator's.

mary.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Shambca7 enjoy your trading only in market trend with the use of non repaint, and ignore the sideways to avoid sideways signals, I am adopting EMA50, 100, and 200 along with non repaint.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Even you can try this in short term time frames also, but don't have any serious idea of accuracy, check usd jpy signal which appear couple of days back on chart.

usd jpy current.JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    I am a short term trader only, I do trade only in euro usd, but I will give some time to other pairs too, wow its almost a 40,50 pips signal great.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yup signals are good, but only look for consistent gains, its not a powerful signal all the time so be careful about your management,

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast