My Trading Day "Khimi234" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Trading Day "Khimi234"

Banned
    Ok dear, yes its your choice how to use the indicator's keep it up.

Banned
    Nice work Khimi234, the use of non- repainting indicators are the best as you have chosen. Also, your 3% risk is a good conservative one. I wish you success in your 2030 projection.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Nice work Khimi234, the use of non- repainting indicators are the best as you have chosen. Also, your 3% risk is a good conservative one. I wish you success in your 2030 projection.
    Thanks Cozard007 yes I am looking forward for it, I love non repaint indicator it suit to my trading style so I don't have any problem with this indicator, as a long term trader that's fair for me 3% risk per trade= almost 33 trades total margin

Banned
    Hello Mam what is the function of non repaint indicator in your trading style? Can you please explain more about it?

Banned
    Non repaint indicator is a trend based indicator, it will give you buy and sell signals on chart. But in sideways market you would not get good signals from it that's why I am mixing moving averages plus this indicator for better confirmations. Its working fine for me

Yes I am using non repaint also but in side ways market conditions it show the buy and sell on two same points that's why the chance of making money is less with this in sideways, but in a market trend long movement it would be lucrative for you. I am sure that you have a good idea about its advantages.

Banned
    Ho Ho Ho your Santa is here, Today is Christmas, so Mary X-Mas to all robo forex family member's included robo forex admin, moderator's.

mary.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Shambca7 enjoy your trading only in market trend with the use of non repaint, and ignore the sideways to avoid sideways signals, I am adopting EMA50, 100, and 200 along with non repaint.

Banned
    Even you can try this in short term time frames also, but don't have any serious idea of accuracy, check usd jpy signal which appear couple of days back on chart.

usd jpy current.JPG

I am a short term trader only, I do trade only in euro usd, but I will give some time to other pairs too, wow its almost a 40,50 pips signal great.

Banned
    Yup signals are good, but only look for consistent gains, its not a powerful signal all the time so be careful about your management,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast