My Trading Day "Khimi234" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Trading Day "Khimi234"

Nice work Mrs. Khimi. I am a swing trading and learning regarding the long term swing strategies, this is looking a good one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Nice work Mrs. Khimi. I am a swing trading and learning regarding the long term swing strategies, this is looking a good one.
    That's nice to hear that you are also focusing on long term trading goal and strategies, yes I too love long term swing strategies like you, by the way thanks for your appreciation friend.

Banned
    I love this kind of style but why don't you use short term moving averages? Do you have any experience of moving average 20 and 50?

Banned
    Friend I don't use EMA OR SMA 20, but moving average 50 is important for me, I use that also most of time on my chart. But this is seeming a good pick to use moving average 20 I will check about that thanks.

Banned
    Strange, I think you should test moving average 20 at least once, I have a good experience of scalping so I am using that in short term time frame, but I am sure buddy that you will get good result in long term time frame too with SMA 20 use. You can use Moving average twenty for short term movements and can gain consistent pips from this technique.

Banned
    Well friend I am a long term trader so that's why I am not using the moving average 20 in H4 and Daily chart time frame, so do you think that it will work in long term time frames analysis too? Yesterday I have tried moving average 20 on some pairs and time frames and its seeming interesting friend about the swing calcuation.

Make sure dear that you have a good use of support and resistance on chart, I am looking your attachments and I think moving average is little bit late for the signals, but at the time of a long market trend run you are getting good signals with it which is really fantastic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Make sure dear that you have a good use of support and resistance on chart, I am looking your attachments and I think moving average is little bit late for the signals, but at the time of a long market trend run you are getting good signals with it which is really fantastic.
    Actually I am a swing trader friend so I don't use the support and resistance on the blow or above as you are saying, but yes those are good for a technical, almost we all have our own trading styles but I believe much in management than strategy.

Banned
    Yes moving average 20 will be good for long term time frames, as far I know you love long term time frames right? the moving average 20 works in all time frames, actually is depend upon you dear that how you utilize this parameter for your trading analysis. In scalping I use this in short term time frame, as well as I use this in H4, daily chart etc. Moving average is your support and resistance so keep that in mind.

Banned
    Yes its good to use moving average as your support and resistance indicator too. I love long term time frames, ok then I will give some time to check moving average 20 use in long term time frames. If it will work with my analysis then I will surely use it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast