Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,488 of 1488

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Experience is the best teacher for trader to understand about the market and develop own system of trade l, so trader with the help of learning and with the help of understanding we always chose the best system which we used to trade , our trading will be better if we have enough experience about trade and with the help of learning we get success in short time .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I cannot trade without proper planning and well investment in the trading . we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading . trading with the small investment and well experience is the best method to earn money . we easily earn a lots by using the best strategy in the trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    As time passed we have to trade with the best trade strategies and we have learning more about trade so these will help to obtain the progress with obtain more sources of winning highly so to approve success is easy if we have the better skills of management and good learning will help in getting success .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    I cannot trade without proper planning and well investment in the trading . we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading . trading with the small investment and well experience is the best method to earn money . we easily earn a lots by using the best strategy in the trading .
    Traders need many things to work with, that is what will give the trader the ability to trade rightly in the market. When traders are good with their trading, they will need experience to maintain that. In the first place, there is no trader that will be good and not attribute such to the experience which the trader is using. We can get to make it when we always train and plan rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Traders need many things to work with, that is what will give the trader the ability to trade rightly in the market. When traders are good with their trading, they will need experience to maintain that. In the first place, there is no trader that will be good and not attribute such to the experience which the trader is using. We can get to make it when we always train and plan rightly.
    When we have the experience we know what are required and how to balance the things so that ultimately ou trading carries less stress and more returns. Small experiences add up and become big over time and similarly small earnings add up and become big overtime, in Forex we dont get it all in a day, patience is needed. Experience is the main driver but if we are careless towards our evaluations and assessments, then no amount of experience will be helping us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Trading with small experience is very risky because new trader will do a lot of mistakes and they will cost money. I understand that it is difficult to trade when you know very little about the market and the best way should be to use minimal size lots in the first stage and do not risk much. Trader will get good experience sooner or later and will start to earn money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We must have a very good experience and a strong strategy to work in this market before it will be possible for us to make consistent profit, it won't be possible for us to trade and make money consistently without having the right experience and understanding about the market, we must have this basics before we can succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Making money from the forex is the best method by using the best strategy in the trading . i like to trade with low risky management , i trade on basic rules of trading . we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading by using best strategy . the best strategy that i like the most is the use long term strategy .

Not allowed!

Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149