Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 20

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    The full treading experience is what we need and a good plan in order to succeed in trading forex, we can't survive with a small experience, the right trading experience is what we need in order to manage our trading to be in our favor, with the right experience we can manage the trading risk and investment well always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i read all your post and its right its a very easy way for trading actually i am also a new trader but i did not know much about meta trader and you mentioned it is very important and i also visit many websites for making analysis but there is no such information...... i want to concern with a man who has experience in trading....

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The full treading experience is what we need and a good plan in order to succeed in trading forex, we can't survive with a small experience, the right trading experience is what we need in order to manage our trading to be in our favor, with the right experience we can manage the trading risk and investment well always.
    I cannot qualify the small experience as experience, because in case the experience is still small, we have to assume that the trader is still in his learning process, and such trader is still not experienced unless he has full experience that could regularly make money for him. This is why we should never limit our trading capacity, we have to train all the time, and this will never be a waste of time for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Small experience and good trade with small risk - it sounds to me like something opposite. I think that the more experience we have so the more profitable trades are and the smaller risk is. It is because experience let us better to evaluate the market conditions and what to wait from the market like sudden spikes up and later fall down or something other.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 110
    Experience is so much important approach on how we trade, so basically if we want to make good improvement in the market then in a nutshell, we need to learn the theories and then move to the experience aspect, the experience will make us have a better ways and approach of trading, trading without the use of experience is good as trading blindly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    well it is better to have many analysis as you can have to make your working better in trading or to improve your working style and strategy better by checking your risk rate,it is good to have less risk rate and to make it more less,because the less you have the risk rate the more you can get the reward

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 7
    Its a good idea to take risk on trading with see our trading experience. If traders have small experience then its good for them to take small risk for small earning. Traders are lose their money on forex trading when they are take high risk on this business. I like to trade with those trading strategies in which we will earn with low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    All beginners should not thinks that a little experience about forex trade will help them to succeed, no, little experience about this business is not worth trading the market. Half bread is better than none but in this field it's essential that experience should be acquired fully for him or her to trade successfully. It's obvious that beginners don't want to study and practice this business in more appropriate ways of gaining a better experience of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 91
    There is no need to have small trading experience since we can learn and then have a much better trading experience. small trading experience will not be suitable, it will not enable you make great use of your trading concept. Experience takes a lot of time before it starts to manifest into being a profitable trading useful knowledge.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There is no need to have small trading experience since we can learn and then have a much better trading experience. small trading experience will not be suitable, it will not enable you make great use of your trading concept. Experience takes a lot of time before it starts to manifest into being a profitable trading useful knowledge.
    The market is not small, it is so complex as a matter of fact, so it will be very wrong for traders to be trading it with little experience, we have to be trading the market with detailed experience, that is what will help us to be able to fulfill our trading goals. This is a very complex market that is random in nature, and in most times it will not do what you expect of him. This calls for high level of experience and expertise as well.

Not allowed!

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast