Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1488

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not so nice to be small in experience, traders can get to be making more success when their experience is such that is great. Aside from that, we can get to trade the market with little experience when we know how to use it rightly, this could still make some traders to gain better than those traders that has some big experience more than them when their application is better than the bigger experienced traders.
    yes with small experience we can not do good but with experience we can do good, so make sure you do trade and increase experience, for this do demo account practice, do demo properly like real trading, if you do this you can easily survive, so learn trade and never try to trade without learning, our main thing should be learning for this demo is only thing so do demo and work on base of experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Most of the novice forex traders are always trying out the forex market using small experience but huge risks and this is the eaiest means of losing out of the field of forex trading business and ending up with nothing but huge losses. The main thing which every newbie should be obsessed with is how to gain a lot of good trading skills, knowledge and experiences which are the backbone of successful forex trading and without them we end up as nothing but losers because we would never be able to earn money consistently off the trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Most of the novice forex traders are always trying out the forex market using small experience but huge risks and this is the eaiest means of losing out of the field of forex trading business and ending up with nothing but huge losses. The main thing which every newbie should be obsessed with is how to gain a lot of good trading skills, knowledge and experiences which are the backbone of successful forex trading and without them we end up as nothing but losers because we would never be able to earn money consistently off the trading business.
    I know that many traders will always want the big experience, that is why many are learning always, and they are using that learning to confuse themselves in most cases. I believe that we have to learn little and get to train much more, that is what gives us the experience we need. The way we use experience we have matter as well, we can have bigger experience and still not use it well when we are not careful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that many traders will always want the big experience, that is why many are learning always, and they are using that learning to confuse themselves in most cases.
    Learning does not bring confusions like you said, but learning not just in the forex trading field but in every human endeavour learning have the power to expose us into more knowledge and gives us better understanding of what we are doing, and honestly whenever we are not learning the right things then we are going to end up at the wrong direction or position. In fact, everything that I have been able to learn over time in the field of forex trading business is bring me closer to becoming a successful forex trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Experience is the best key to being successful, in as much as you want to become profitable trader, you should be able to take the experience approach seriously I know that it will not be simple for the trader, but then the more the trader has learned then the more they can earn, that is the reason why I think it is more better to have a more better long term trading experience with the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Experience is the best key to being successful, in as much as you want to become profitable trader, you should be able to take the experience approach seriously I know that it will not be simple for the trader, but then the more the trader has learned then the more they can earn, that is the reason why I think it is more better to have a more better long term trading experience with the demo account.
    There is nothing we can do in the market without first gaining experience, that will help us to do it, the experience is the powerful key that is unlocking the pathway to the success of traders. We have to trade the market with the experience and get to achieve the experience that is of quality. To analyse the market, trades it and set up the parameters of stop loss and take profits are through experience, we need more training to get it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There is nothing we can do in the market without first gaining experience, that will help us to do it, the experience is the powerful key that is unlocking the pathway to the success of traders. We have to trade the market with the experience and get to achieve the experience that is of quality. To analyse the market, trades it and set up the parameters of stop loss and take profits are through experience, we need more training to get it.
    First we have to do the practice that is trade on demo, there is some different between practice and experience. Experience is what we gain when we deal in the market risking our real money. I think every little experience we get carries its important and with these little experiences we one day become strongly experienced traders. We need to learn from our experiences and we will certainly be able to build the A to Z requirements of successful trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Small experience have been one of the best way to follow the market and its been the best way to know what should be done at the right point in time. Risk must be well managed and we should put up all the measure to trade with the right experience. We can surely learn from our risk and therefore make the best plans to trade this market more rightly. Our experience is good and will continue to be the better ways to manage our capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    The most important thing is we have to match our experience with required efforts otherwise we might remain a loser despite building upon experience. Those who are reckless about their mistakes, dont learn lessons therefrom remain a loser despite they have good amount of experience in the market. Further experience will take time to come and as new traders, one should have patience and give the time for learning instead of thinking about earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    The most important thing is we have to match our experience with required efforts otherwise we might remain a loser despite building upon experience. Those who are reckless about their mistakes, dont learn lessons therefrom remain a loser despite they have good amount of experience in the market. Further experience will take time to come and as new traders, one should have patience and give the time for learning instead of thinking about earning.
    when we learn lessons we can really make some good orders later because our lesson teach us how to trade, it tell us what things can make us loser,what things can make us good, when we know the ways where we can get loss then easily we can avoid these things and can earn something good from real ways then

Not allowed!

Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast