Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks
    I have reasoned and tried a thing like this before, it is a wise thing for traders to do even when they do not know how to analyze the market. Except that; many traders believe it is not a good thing to do in the market. But either good or not good in the view of traders does not mean I will not revisit this, because I noticed I had lots of pips in every week I did a thing like this. I also use it to compare my analysis as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Hello simplicity is very important and better than complex but my sister not all indicators are complicated I work in the ratios of the wonderful fibonacci and it gives good results and does not complicate it it only works with support and resistance when the ascent works ratio as resistance and when landing works as support i mean here a profitable business and the easy way away from any complexity

Not allowed!

Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150