Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 20

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks
    Tips and step for this very good for begginer, but i think this is not bad too for trader experience with longly time. With seeing signal from sites analys forex, it will help to make the best decision in order and when exit or liquidation position. But we must hold with strongly the our plan, our system trading, our money management and in mood our mind, our heart, our emotion, our mental when trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 105
    You could see that your trading performance will be on the increase the moment that you have the good experience for about a year. Therefore after I have learned that having a trading journal will really get to enhance the experience that you will have when trading, experience depends because when we are trading and then don't have the journal and then don't implement the learning to the way we trade, then we will get to have much losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 200
    We ought to take time, and then keep on learning, in the sense that it is more better choice to keep on learning than to jump out of learning and then the next thing is that we start losing our money. We ought to know that is not the way the market works, we ought to comprehend how to have the strong control and trading method of our trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 17
    We must understand the need to take our learning seriously because it is where we can build a better means of trading and get to learn from experience too as we hope to get better. Good money management is very necessary and with a good risk management, the means of surviving will be possible. We get to manage our trade and we should learn to build profitable trades that will sure help us to attain a good trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 110
    The choice is ours, if to become a good trader or to depend on making use of the risky medium of trading, because I regard the trading with the little experience as being a risky medium of trading, we need to have such a good experience about trading and mostly making use of our trading strategy, without the complete form of experience and success on demo, we are not ripped for the real trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The choice is ours, if to become a good trader or to depend on making use of the risky medium of trading, because I regard the trading with the little experience as being a risky medium of trading, we need to have such a good experience about trading and mostly making use of our trading strategy, without the complete form of experience and success on demo, we are not ripped for the real trading.
    TO trade in Forex we have to take risk and so it is necessary we build the confidence to trade by gathering more experience and knowledge. In beginning we can do much learning and demo practice but still stable earnings will remain out of our reach. For that we need to indulge in real trading, experience how it feels to risk real money and the mental pressure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 4
    Little experience about this business is not worthy for him or her to trade forex business field. Obviously there is no good chances of succeeding in forex field when you have little experience about forex field, the most reason why beginners are becoming losers in forex field is the fact that him or her have a little experience about this field which makes things more hard for them.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    We all need a very good trading experience to be able to trade forex successfully, without the right trading experience to become successful in the forex market won't be possible, we need to make sure we acquire the right trading experience and skills before we should start trading in the live account, cause only then we can make good money.
    Experience makes trader to trade well, it makes trader to plan well and and devise a means to trade without too much risk. This experience is what we get from quality learning too, we can not make small learning and be thinking that we will experience more. And the magnitude of our experience determines the power at which we can reason about it before we act through it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i appericiate your thread that you have small experience and still wo take risk in the market and now you create your own strategy and now you are one of those traders who become successful in short time i think risk management is the most important thing in the trading..

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 105
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Experience makes trader to trade well, it makes trader to plan well and and devise a means to trade without too much risk. This experience is what we get from quality learning too, we can not make small learning and be thinking that we will experience more. And the magnitude of our experience determines the power at which we can reason about it before we act through it.
    That should be if the traders has learned from it and then are consistently making use of the lesson they learned from the experience, obviously, we go through a lot of learning and then get much experience but then we end up not actually making use of that trading experience at the end of the day as we don't take journal, so it gets to make traders loss more money.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364