small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 6
Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1454

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    small experience, good trade with small risk

    hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

    I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

    Not allowed!

  2. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, what I have known about this business is for traders to have vast trading experience, if they did, they will surely be successful. No matter the trader's status, they can be affected by the things of the market, they should never be making some excuses in the market with the eye of little knowledge, that will affect such trader if care is not taken.

    Not allowed!

  3. #52
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, what I have known about this business is for traders to have vast trading experience, if they did, they will surely be successful. No matter the trader's status, they can be affected by the things of the market, they should never be making some excuses in the market with the eye of little knowledge, that will affect such trader if care is not taken.
    I think that success in this business might not be that easy. If we did possess the experience, we will need the knowledge to make everything successful too. If we do not have them, then we will not know what we should be doing. That is why this business will be very cruel to the traders with less knowledge on it. We should never stop learning to keep on earning.

    Not allowed!

  4. #53
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think we should use small risk but some time we should take big risk also, because some time we confirm about market almost 100% like some candle shapes almost give us surety of market next some candles so we can use big risk on that time, but trade actively if taking big risk and don't lose all capital in one order, try to take risk on just profit balance

    Not allowed!

  5. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i think we should use small risk but some time we should take big risk also, because some time we confirm about market almost 100% like some candle shapes almost give us surety of market next some candles so we can use big risk on that time, but trade actively if taking big risk and don't lose all capital in one order, try to take risk on just profit balance
    I think that trader should preplanned all their works, so that they will not be changing it without good reasons. I love to trade with moderate risk, and I dislike low risk personally. But I will surely be advocating the low risk for traders, because it is through it they will have the persistence and preservation to trade next time.

    Not allowed!

  6. #55
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Promo (¢)
    750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think that trader should preplanned all their works, so that they will not be changing it without good reasons. I love to trade with moderate risk, and I dislike low risk personally. But I will surely be advocating the low risk for traders, because it is through it they will have the persistence and preservation to trade next time.
    Planning our own works in trading is very important but each step in here will need to be done with good reasonings too. Moderate risk is good as long we can gain the money. If we are losing then there are nothing we can gain from here too in the end and we even need to give up on our own trading too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Moderating our risk will be something good for our trading career, I have also lost so many trading accounts due to higher risk in my trading business but now I am fully focusing on risk management and money management, the main thing here will be good believe, and mindset, if we have our emotion in control then we can do good trading eventully in forex.

    Not allowed!

  8. #57
    Registered user revolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    301
    Promo (¢)
    1,755
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    This is true if you keep your temper and patience about commerce, we can have a beautiful account and manage to maintain. When we put too much risk into account we can lose very fast and can not go back for profit later. So to gain experience and manage to control emotions we must have an account at little risk to gain confidence. Because the real account is very difficult to maintain a good experience

    Not allowed!
    :piscadela:We all can and we have the guns to be a good trader. Believing and always studying can be fundamental. We are in a forum of knowledge and hope where we are all in the same boat. Help and be helped and the dilemma of all of us.Zombeteiro

  9. #58
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by revolution View Post
    This is true if you keep your temper and patience about commerce, we can have a beautiful account and manage to maintain. When we put too much risk into account we can lose very fast and can not go back for profit later. So to gain experience and manage to control emotions we must have an account at little risk to gain confidence. Because the real account is very difficult to maintain a good experience
    Many traders usually will not be able to keep their temper with a good limit and unable to control their own trade in here too. Most of them will not think about the beautiful account first but rather they need to possess the wisdom to manage the money carefully in the beginning. Lacking the experience in managing them might be rather problamatic later too.

    Not allowed!

  10. #59
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled777 View Post
    You should actually explain how this strategy of you "works". Like how you analyze your levels and how do you make entries. "Double Tigers" tells nothing to me and I have never heard of anything like this.
    Anyway, good luck with your strategy and thank you for your try to help community members.
    What is double tigers anyway and i don't think it is something i have heard too. But then again, i think you are writing the same posts over and over again. As for this, you need to know such a spamming will be banned later. Try to avoid doing such thing before you regret your stay in this forum.

    Not allowed!

  11. #60
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33
    Promo (¢)
    1,736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    [lang=ar]And you also add some stuff Like : Always Use a Stop Loss , and Know When to Stop Trading and Become a Student of the Markets Protect Your Trading Capital Good capital management Use Technology to Your Advantage and like this you can win and erant big money ... :)[/lang]

    Not allowed!

Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •