small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 4
Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this may be good method but tiring method because we need to look many sites for searching of good trading signals, and we may lose some good chances during searching, but if the trader learn himself how to trade well he will not need the help of the others to trade and make money, but he will trade himself and will find more chances of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this may be good method but tiring method because we need to look many sites for searching of good trading signals, and we may lose some good chances during searching, but if the trader learn himself how to trade well he will not need the help of the others to trade and make money, but he will trade himself and will find more chances of trading.
    actually, for them who follow fundamental analysis or news will know economic calendar and will not become a hard thing for them, but i guess, it is so risky because we depend to something without make our own analysis first and then so good to try to analyze the market and compare it with others before set the position, then i see that this system is good for long term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    That is very correct I mean the topic of this thread. Having a little experience and invest little with little risk, I believe with this you soon become an expert in your trade. Having the basic knowledge of the business and try to trade with a little risk level and small money will help in building your managerial level nd you will soon become a professional in the levrl.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    That is very correct I mean the topic of this thread. Having a little experience and invest little with little risk, I believe with this you soon become an expert in your trade. Having the basic knowledge of the business and try to trade with a little risk level and small money will help in building your managerial level nd you will soon become a professional in the levrl.
    Having little experience will be very bad in here and we need to avoid trading if we got less experience as well. If we want to try big risk with little knowledge or even experience then we need to close the position once we double our money and try to avoid risk as well. If we still think that the tisk is too high then don't trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=id]Howard Seidler said:

"One thing that is very important to be successful in this market is to have a plan. First a plan to impose discipline because it is one of the ingredients that are essential for trading success. Second, a plan that gives you a standard or measure where you are performannya can measure."

Learning to get the best in forex trading:

First, about discipline.

Indeed, the word discipline is never separated from any activity which desires success. Discipline is the main problem in conducting transactions. Lots of traders who have failed and spent thousands and even millions of dollars and then be aware of the meaning of a discipline. What is this? often hear the discipline, discipline, discipline but do not understand what it was.

Second, confidence

When you decide to enter the market. You must have strong beliefs without being affected emotionally you.

Randy Mckay said:

"When the transaction was easy, I want to go in, and when it is difficult to understand, I want to help myself. In fact it is part of a general philosophy I am in trading; I wanted to capture the easiest."

In addition, as a trader you must be wise and can distinguish between rational and emotional. Hold the advantage could be a mistake if you base decisions emotionally alone.

Third, the use of intellectual

Trading activity is something that can be learned, not innate ability in the can since birth. Trading only had one goal, his simple "take keuntunganan of the market".
    Well, in achieving the objectives that a trader must know the things that hinder the achievement of objectives. Is that?

As in the advise by Alexander Elder:

"Greed and fear destroy many traders to cover up his mind. Only one way to be successful in trading activity that is by using your intellect."

Fourth, do not use a strategy of hope

You can not live from trading if always fostered false hopes. You should put your hopes on a reality, namely the position - a favorable position and immediately dispose of all harmful positions. if necessary, immediately cut loss.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by da_hackerz View Post
    [lang=id]Howard Seidler said:

"One thing that is very important to be successful in this market is to have a plan. First a plan to impose discipline because it is one of the ingredients that are essential for trading success. Second, a plan that gives you a standard or measure where you are performannya can measure."

Learning to get the best in forex trading:

First, about discipline.

Indeed, the word discipline is never separated from any activity which desires success. Discipline is the main problem in conducting transactions. Lots of traders who have failed and spent thousands and even millions of dollars and then be aware of the meaning of a discipline. What is this? often hear the discipline, discipline, discipline but do not understand what it was.

Second, confidence

When you decide to enter the market. You must have strong beliefs without being affected emotionally you.

Randy Mckay said:

"When the transaction was easy, I want to go in, and when it is difficult to understand, I want to help myself. In fact it is part of a general philosophy I am in trading; I wanted to capture the easiest."

In addition, as a trader you must be wise and can distinguish between rational and emotional. Hold the advantage could be a mistake if you base decisions emotionally alone.

Third, the use of intellectual

Trading activity is something that can be learned, not innate ability in the can since birth. Trading only had one goal, his simple "take keuntunganan of the market".
    Well, in achieving the objectives that a trader must know the things that hinder the achievement of objectives. Is that?

As in the advise by Alexander Elder:

"Greed and fear destroy many traders to cover up his mind. Only one way to be successful in trading activity that is by using your intellect."

Fourth, do not use a strategy of hope

You can not live from trading if always fostered false hopes. You should put your hopes on a reality, namely the position - a favorable position and immediately dispose of all harmful positions. if necessary, immediately cut loss.[/lang]
    What a long post but i think the order is quite wrong in there. It should have been quite crazy to think that the order for discipline will above the knowledge in here. In order to earn the best possible result, the order need to be changed first. If we know nothing at all to trade then discipline would have no use at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 54
    since I only have a small fraction of my capital in my account, I can reload if I need to, so I risk more of my account than 1 or 2%. But when I was having more trouble, yes, it was 5% or less so I could trade the smallest size and still "practice" trading. Also, the risk according to a stop assumes that it will be filled accurately, also, if you are holding thru the low volume times where the spread widens, etc., it is a much more complex risk formula, if at all possible to determine it....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto786 View Post
    since I only have a small fraction of my capital in my account, I can reload if I need to, so I risk more of my account than 1 or 2%. But when I was having more trouble, yes, it was 5% or less so I could trade the smallest size and still "practice" trading. Also, the risk according to a stop assumes that it will be filled accurately, also, if you are holding thru the low volume times where the spread widens, etc., it is a much more complex risk formula, if at all possible to determine it....
    I believe that as long you want to risk money then you need to be careful with all the money you might loss in here too. If you want to risk too much money then you might not be able to handle them mentally. That is what i feel from losing a large ammount of money from this business. Nothing is easy after all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    I believe that as long you want to risk money then you need to be careful with all the money you might loss in here too. If you want to risk too much money then you might not be able to handle them mentally. That is what i feel from losing a large ammount of money from this business. Nothing is easy after all.
    Risking money in this business will be very normal but we just need to press them down to a certain level if we wish to survive. Survival in this business will not be easy at all and if we keep working the wrong way then we will not be able to survive in here as well. Trading is just that hard and we need to be careful in every step possible.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    for newbies , that is so wise to trade with take small or smaller risk because the reasons here that they still have lack of knowledge and just need to get more experiences that will give them the understanding time by time till one day they will know how to set enough risk for their trading and still feel comfortable

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast