small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 12
Page 12 of 146 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    when we take small risk it ensure we know about reality of business and that is why we are using small order to earn here, we all should practice on demo account more and more first of all after that try to trade on real account with low risk that is our real and best experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we take small risk it ensure we know about reality of business and that is why we are using small order to earn here, we all should practice on demo account more and more first of all after that try to trade on real account with low risk that is our real and best experience
    Risk and reward potential must deal with the trading experience, we can not take the bigger risk in early do the forex trading. And as forex trading learning, we can start on small capital first and small risk to take. Based on your trading strategy, use only small lot is very helping the account to grow. Small experience and small trading risk and also small earning is the best option to take in early of trading,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    it is wise if feel have small experiences and want to increase it, they can start trading with small capital and use small lots size too, that can help them to minimize loses but get more experiences that will make them understand to determine for next plan at forex trading , we need the steps to understand something and we need to try something but take it safely and wisely, then we get the wisdom for how to increase and improve the skill and do the right thing in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    they can start trading with small capital and use small lots size too,
    small capital and small lot is not good option for earning here, if we have verified strategy then must use some good capital and good lot because interest is important in business and we can develop interest just if we have some good earning and with small capital it can't be true

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    small risk consistent with small earning and also consistent with the small experience. Because the demo account has no potential to interact with our trading psychology, our trading psychology is dealing with the real account but no effect on demo account, so we must enforce our psychological pressure in demo account too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    small experiences and want to increase
    everthing is coming from small and then getting to bigger

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    small risk consistent with small earning and also consistent with the small experience. Because the demo account has no potential to interact with our trading psychology, our trading psychology is dealing with the real account but no effect on demo account, so we must enforce our psychological pressure in demo account too.
    Small risk is good but i think that will not be satisfying. Many traders only want to earn profit as great as possible and that makes them want to take higher risk to earn more. I think traders need to increase their own personal insight to make better decision in trading instead so they can trade with low or high risk just fine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Small risk is good but i think that will not be satisfying. Many traders only want to earn profit as great as possible and that makes them want to take higher risk to earn more. I think traders need to increase their own personal insight to make better decision in trading instead so they can trade with low or high risk just fine.
    Yes, some bigger risk contain some bigger earning potential too. I think trader want to make earning by forex trading online and I see trader want to get the earning hurry. So they forget about to maintain the trading strategy with strict money management. By use less lot, make trader be patience facing the potential loss and also potential profit. So far I think I should maintain the lot just 0.03 usd per pip and It is better for my self

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    You can't go all out with all your money into a business you barely understand, that is embarking on a journey that you will regret, starting small will give you the chance to learn while you lose just little in case you are wrong, it is after gathering all those experiences that you will have the confidence of putting more money. This is how things should be done naturally.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    We have to be very strong when trading forex, not that we will just learn a thing in the small way and be thinking we are a trader, this is going to affect the motive and purpose of our work, and the successful might not probably come through also. Traders need to learn adequately and get to be making their money well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I see no reason why we have to limit our selves in the business because if you feel you have small experience then it is time to work really hard and get as much as possible experience so you be able to keep on making money. Evidently it is always a wise choice to make sure that we are been able to take little risk while trading, that is one way the professional traders has been able to last longer in the business.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 146 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast