small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 11
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

small experience, good trade with small risk

hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Even the major banks are losing right now so we need to be very careful about it. And i think more volatility will come next week but i just did not get why many traders are closing positions on the Euro so that most euro pairs hardly moves too. But that might just be another chance to buy on dips but it will be difficult next i think.
    This is the market i always tell people that is risky, the banks can not be left out on this. They will say they have best traders in the world, but i have seen some cases that banks traders were charged to court due to reckless trading and big losses. This means that there is risk in every where in trading, and no one is the god of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is the market i always tell people that is risky, the banks can not be left out on this. They will say they have best traders in the world, but i have seen some cases that banks traders were charged to court due to reckless trading and big losses. This means that there is risk in every where in trading, and no one is the god of forex trading.
    Of course, this is the market we trade online, we do not see and we are risking our money on, this is so risky truly, and the best traders will make success through the market when they have their proper trading system and plans that will surely bring the success to them. It is not gong to be an easy task though.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, this is the market we trade online, we do not see and we are risking our money on, this is so risky truly, and the best traders will make success through the market when they have their proper trading system and plans that will surely bring the success to them. It is not gong to be an easy task though.
    We do not have to see the market before we trade it, not that we will not see its representation on the chart, but we will have to make sure that trade based on the analysis we make, not that we can ever seen it physically. This is what all trader should know, and we have to plan to make it through trading always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Small experience is not the good thing, traders will need more than this. What i am working with in forex is for me to know everything which i know it is not possible, but i will try harder to know all those things that can get me success at least. One thing which is important for trading is how traders can plans their trade, that gives assurance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Small experience is not the good thing, traders will need more than this. What i am working with in forex is for me to know everything which i know it is not possible, but i will try harder to know all those things that can get me success at least. One thing which is important for trading is how traders can plans their trade, that gives assurance.
    Many traders got only small experience in trading because they can't stay focused at all. In any case if they have less experience only then they need to keep learning about how they should be trading later and make a good use about the current knowledge they possess properly too. That is surely the best possible way to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when we use small risk then we can earn here good but with huge time, but if we use big risk then we can earn in small time, this business is good for us if we know its working and how we can handle it, if we donot know how to handle then simply we cannot earn and need to make more experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Generally the risk that has to be used when trading has to be small so that when you are losing your money you will only loss little, in forex trading, the only best way to succeed is to take into account that we are making use of little risk, taking too much risk when trading has really made so many traders loss their money. The best trader I have ever met advised me on using just 2 percent risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    we have to manage the risk properly and better to take low risk for trading but with good skill and knowledge then traders will know to maximize their performance to get best results from it, low risk can help us to keep stable the mind or psychologies and the advantages for us that we can keep focusing to what we are doing, and this become a good point for traders who want to stay or get the right track in the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we have to manage the risk properly and better to take low risk for trading but with good skill and knowledge then traders will know to maximize their performance to get best results from it, low risk can help us to keep stable the mind or psychologies and the advantages for us that we can keep focusing to what we are doing, and this become a good point for traders who want to stay or get the right track in the market
    yes low risk have this advantage that with low risk we can control self but one thing is bad at end of month this can be possible we do not have anything to earn, it can be happen at end of month we are in loss and nothing have good, so make sure you also doing well and taking some good risk

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we use small risk then we can earn here good but with huge time, but if we use big risk then we can earn in small time, this business is good for us if we know its working and how we can handle it, if we donot know how to handle then simply we cannot earn and need to make more experience
    I got to make sell on EURUSD, despite my last transaction on EURUSD is get loss because I push to sell EURO, but based on technical analysis, I think I can get the best entry point on EURUSD, and I also take the potential on loss. Please take a look at my chart below, and I think I'm correct to do sell on EURUSD.

I see on the major trend, EURUSD is long position, and I take the risk to sell the EURUSD

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast