small experience, good trade with small risk - Page 102
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1382

Thread: small experience, good trade with small risk

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    small experience, good trade with small risk

    hy, I am telling a easy way of trade, I also have done it in starting days and also was good for new traders...
    ---first learn basic about meta trader which is important..
    ---then check the most best website for making analysis..
    ---check these all sites analysis
    ---check some signal sites also
    ---when we want to open order, check all analysis sites what they say about market, then make analysis from these, then check signal sites, if all are same open order..
    ---in this way not need to learn about indicators which become complex some time, but we need money management for trade, so learn must it

    I also used this in starting, this was good really, thanks

    Not allowed!

  2. #1011
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,302
    Promo (¢)
    4,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Small exprience means increased risk of bad decisions and loosing the account. New traders should reduce risk using minimal size of lots. The profits will be less but the risk will be less too. Risk will be less in future when trader will grow up and get more experience, the better trading decisions will be done and more profit will come.
    smaller experience is nothing if we think we can trade and can earn small profit its not trut we should not trade with small experience, when we trade with small experience it can give us just loss not profit because if we do not know about market direction we can not place order, so do not go without experience, just do trade with some learning then move to trading

    Not allowed!

  3. #1012
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,448
    Promo (¢)
    1,785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There is no room for the little experience thing in forex trading business because what we need to become profitable is that we ought to have comprehend the market and have enough experience that when we make use of then we will become profitable actually, therefore, if we have no much experience that is sufficient, then we ought to take the right step and have the experience developed.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1013
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There is no room for the little experience thing in forex trading business because what we need to become profitable is that we ought to have comprehend the market and have enough experience that when we make use of then we will become profitable actually, therefore, if we have no much experience that is sufficient, then we ought to take the right step and have the experience developed.
    Little experience accepted when we are new trader so these are most important for trader to work and we should maintain our trade strategies accordingly so without of it we face losses and failure so we have to get our knowledge well and we have to try our best trade strategies for betterment and for development of good and effective strategies we made .

    Not allowed!

  5. #1014
    Registered user Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,269
    Promo (¢)
    4,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Little experience accepted when we are new trader so these are most important for trader to work and we should maintain our trade strategies accordingly so without of it we face losses and failure so we have to get our knowledge well and we have to try our best trade strategies for betterment and for development of good and effective strategies we made .
    For the new traders, experience will be coming gradually, that calls for the new traders to be patient with their learning, it takes time for them to be deeply rooted in the market. The traders which have the little experience may use it correctly than the traders which have higher experience, it only needs the believe and determination of the trader. The discipline on what the trader is likewise doing is needed for this to be possible.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1015
    Registered user ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,911
    Promo (¢)
    3,975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There is no room for the little experience thing in forex trading business because what we need to become profitable is that we ought to have comprehend the market and have enough experience that when we make use of then we will become profitable actually, therefore, if we have no much experience that is sufficient, then we ought to take the right step and have the experience developed.
    It will be so wrong of any forex trader to be working on small experience, i wonder how the trader will survive when things are so unclear when they trade forex field? I think that we should give learning all it takes, we should make sure that we are gaining good amount of money and have our forex account secured before we can relax in learning. If our knowledge is lesser than this, issue will always arise beyond our ability.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1016
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8,860
    Promo (¢)
    4,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Before we start to trade in the live account, we should spend time to learn from the demo account and get to understand the market very well before trading, with the right experience and knowledge that's when this market will be easy for us to trade, trading without the right experience and knowledge will make it very hard and very risky for us to trade, so we need to make sure we learn and understand the market well before trading.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1017
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,067
    Promo (¢)
    2,700
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Good we learn from experience because this is what will help us understand the market and maintain the very right profits in forex. As a trader we must value experience in this market and know how to minimize risk properly. Here we should build our skills and follow great plans to not only work hard, but been able to make profits. The real experience will guide us properly and will however enable us follow the right step to trade better and achieve our goals.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1018
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It will be so wrong of any forex trader to be working on small experience, i wonder how the trader will survive when things are so unclear when they trade forex field? I think that we should give learning all it takes, we should make sure that we are gaining good amount of money and have our forex account secured before we can relax in learning. If our knowledge is lesser than this, issue will always arise beyond our ability.
    There is no success possible with simple experience we have to learn about it with practice and with learning if frequently improve so we have option to make our trade plan better and we gain success , our large experience is so much important for trade for good trade development and for best trade results .

    Not allowed!

  10. #1019
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Promo (¢)
    3,380
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Good we learn from experience because this is what will help us understand the market and maintain the very right profits in forex. As a trader we must value experience in this market and know how to minimize risk properly. Here we should build our skills and follow great plans to not only work hard, but been able to make profits. The real experience will guide us properly and will however enable us follow the right step to trade better and achieve our goals.
    The thing is from our novice levels we should value every small experience in the market and try to take the lessons that it has to teach to us. Because small experiences add up to become big experience some day only thing is we move and persevere. Forex is a business with different trading styles and with some risk involved but overall its a great opportunity for serious traders.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1020
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    The thing is from our novice levels we should value every small experience in the market and try to take the lessons that it has to teach to us. Because small experiences add up to become big experience some day only thing is we move and persevere. Forex is a business with different trading styles and with some risk involved but overall its a great opportunity for serious traders.
    Trader spend all his time in this market all is important to make our trade safe and very effective in use so we always have to make trade plan according to experience and we give fully importance to all the time we spend here because with them we are able to cover all the important factor to make our trade plan secure and effective .

    Not allowed!

Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •