Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real
Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

IMG-20150609-WA0000.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, the demo account is where I started from, so therefore from experience, the demo account is where to learn from and ever since I have learned from the demo account, the experience I do have with the demo account and the one I have been having with the real account, they are all the same thing, so therefore keep on learning from the demo account, keep on learning and trade on it as you would trade on the real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, the demo account is where I started from, so therefore from experience, the demo account is where to learn from and ever since I have learned from the demo account, the experience I do have with the demo account and the one I have been having with the real account, they are all the same thing, so therefore keep on learning from the demo account, keep on learning and trade on it as you would trade on the real account.
    Indeed we all started from the demo account to trade forex and we look to improve from our means of trading with the demo account. The problem of many traders in this business is that they always think that they do well with the demo more than the real account and this is why they always doubt about the movement of the demo account with the real account. To them they find it hard to believe they are just same movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Demo is the best practicing place and it make the trader confident and experienced and its chart movement are not fake, in demo account only money is to be fake but the rest of the scenario is to be real, so we should take the demo trading seriously in order to get the fruitful result from real trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Demo is the best practicing place and it make the trader confident and experienced and its chart movement are not fake, in demo account only money is to be fake but the rest of the scenario is to be real, so we should take the demo trading seriously in order to get the fruitful result from real trading.
    I believe so too and I think that newbies who are learning with the demo should be motivated to learn though its not a place we can make real money but at least we can learn from this means and have a perfect way to which we can earn good from this business. The movement is real and don't use because of how better you are in the demo than the live account to judge if it's really the same form of market movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]this is the best place for learning, demo account is almost similar with real account trading and just about virtual money that make it differ with real account, so the movements at demo account is same with real account trading, but the execution at demo account is faster than real account trading and it was caused by different server where the user demo account is less than real account, and server is not too busy and why, demo account is faster than real account[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by samprazaan; 12-16-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    The demo chart is like any other chart. People who have learned correctly from the demo account seems to be able to trade well on the real account. Therefore the demo account movement is real and the demo platform should be taken seriously so one could money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    the forex market of two type of opening account demo account and real account.but demo account chart are not fake it is real of market movement .but also it is demo account is virtual money of trading do not risk .when you are open real account at the time deposit and trade of real account.the chart same.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    The demo chart is like any other chart. People who have learned correctly from the demo account seems to be able to trade well on the real account. Therefore the demo account movement is real and the demo platform should be taken seriously so one could money.
    Yeah and I think traders out here who have that conception in doubting the genuine movement of the demo should stop it. Your doing well in the demo account more than the real account does not translate that the movement are not same. If we can deal with emotions and trade with good discipline we can also extend our success from the demo to the live account too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Yeah and I think traders out here who have that conception in doubting the genuine movement of the demo should stop it. Your doing well in the demo account more than the real account does not translate that the movement are not same. If we can deal with emotions and trade with good discipline we can also extend our success from the demo to the live account too.
    [lang=id]demo account follow the market with real time, this is the advantages for them who use demo account for practicing and prepare themselves before use real account and try to make money with real money, so they can adopt with the sitaution easily, but one thing to make different between demo account and real account is about trading psychologies[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast