Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

IMG-20150609-WA0000.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, the demo account is where I started from, so therefore from experience, the demo account is where to learn from and ever since I have learned from the demo account, the experience I do have with the demo account and the one I have been having with the real account, they are all the same thing, so therefore keep on learning from the demo account, keep on learning and trade on it as you would trade on the real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, the demo account is where I started from, so therefore from experience, the demo account is where to learn from and ever since I have learned from the demo account, the experience I do have with the demo account and the one I have been having with the real account, they are all the same thing, so therefore keep on learning from the demo account, keep on learning and trade on it as you would trade on the real account.
    Indeed we all started from the demo account to trade forex and we look to improve from our means of trading with the demo account. The problem of many traders in this business is that they always think that they do well with the demo more than the real account and this is why they always doubt about the movement of the demo account with the real account. To them they find it hard to believe they are just same movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Real account are working on the chart and demo account are working on the chart. both are the same no any difference between charts. so do not think if you have seen any difference then you can contact to your broker. but this chart are made by automatically and working on the market movements within seconds are working..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    You can see charts on the demo account and the real account and both charts are same working no any changes in the charts. so therefore this is not big issue and nothing change some thing in the charts. and you can working on both charts because same values and same movements, no any problem in the working on the charts..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Demo chart movement is same as real. There are no differences between demo chart movement and real chart movement. The difference is investment. In demo you won't need to invest capital but in real you need. You can not trade without investing money in real account. Investment is must. No investment no profit in real trading. Virtual capital but no profit in demo. This is the difference between demo and real. Demo is very helpful and trade in demo seriously.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Demo charts and the real account charts are both fine and no any difference between the charts. if you will see the chart on the demo account then same chart you can open on the real account. then you can see the difference but you will never see the any difference on the account charts so therefore no possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    No, It is wrong. There are no different market charts. So I can tell demo chart and real chart is same. demo chart is not fake. I have done demo trade and also real trade. So when i pen trade in demo and real account. I see market modes same prize. So demo chart is not fake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    No doubted that demo is very profitable way for learning about forex we have all movement for prices and also all are real so we learn in better way and i also learn through demo account i think it is the only way through almost every trader get learned i think its not matter which way you are follow for better results of trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Demo trading is a practice account in which we use fake investment but all of its tools market movement are real. Its same like real trading account. We learn every thing in demo trading, Its earning and loss are fake because we lose nothing. its for learning and pure our trading skills. Real account movement and demo account market movement are same in every aspect.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast