Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 7
Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

I do not think like this I find that there are many brokers put the same server for the demo as the real accounts and we have top make a good analysing according to the prices whatever the server real or fake . i mean that even the prices are not real but they are away to apply the stretegy we have.

the demo helps as trader works with the less on manage to gives of decision as entering risks with the order on qualifying as best the good returns of signals with the different system of indicators to helps of manage on referring one with the option to deliver returns of closed order with the trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I do not think like this I find that there are many brokers put the same server for the demo as the real accounts and we have top make a good analysing according to the prices whatever the server real or fake . i mean that even the prices are not real but they are away to apply the stretegy we have.
    demo server and real account server is different, but demo account will follow the market with real time, and then why, the user who use demo account is lesser than real account trading, then we can see that the execution at demo account is faster than real accounts , and especially when the news is released,

Banned
    Well, the movement on the demo account is not fake, because most of the things I have got to know today as a trader are things that I have learned from the demo account, thus using them on the real account they all worked for me, so therefore we should know that the demo account is a place and the right place meant for learning therefore we have to take it seriously.

Lets stop having the negative vibe for the demo account, may be that is the reason why it has not been giving to traders what they expect. I think the demo account is so much help as per what I have learned from it which I am using on real account today.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    demo server and real account server is different, but demo account will follow the market with real time, and then why, the user who use demo account is lesser than real account trading, then we can see that the execution at demo account is faster than real accounts , and especially when the news is released,
    Well, the both accounts are not the same thing, because you will not get the real money from the demo only, you will only get the real money from the real trading account. Apart from this, you will not see much significant differences between the two. You will only have the best when you are making serious learning and trading with the two.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the both accounts are not the same thing, because you will not get the real money from the demo only, you will only get the real money from the real trading account. Apart from this, you will not see much significant differences between the two. You will only have the best when you are making serious learning and trading with the two.
    yes of course mate, demo account is not same with real account and although the movements is same, trader will not get the profit from it because virtual money is used for, so why traders need to get more experiences about trading psychologies touching with use real account trading, cents is a good one, try it

It is real prices and real movements . we can notice that clearly when e want to try a new strategy fro a month and we can do this on a new demo account on which we simply use the new strategy . we find that the prices are the same with the real mt4 account . so they are real and not fake programs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes of course mate, demo account is not same with real account and although the movements is same, trader will not get the profit from it because virtual money is used for, so why traders need to get more experiences about trading psychologies touching with use real account trading, cents is a good one, try it
    Yes sir, to be candid, the demo is the replication of the real trading, but the money in it is virtual. So, it can still do all the thing which trader needs from the market in order to learn effectively, and that will surely help traders to fulfill lots of the things they are doing in the market without hassles if they are serious with the demo training times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, to be candid, the demo is the replication of the real trading, but the money in it is virtual. So, it can still do all the thing which trader needs from the market in order to learn effectively, and that will surely help traders to fulfill lots of the things they are doing in the market without hassles if they are serious with the demo training times.
    yes mate, it is about virtual money at demo account, that is a good thing for them who want to learn and practice themselves to get the skill, but in practicing, they did not take this thing with full responsibility and also use it with too big setting, and then why, some of them will have less discipline and seriousness to support themselves and become the bad habit and bring them to real account later,

Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast