Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 78
Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    this is the best place for them who want to prepare themselves to get experiences and skill for real account trading later and becausethemovements at demo account is real.and so they can learn much about the market and make them easier to follow it later. so use demo account seriously and it will give us much advantages. but unfortunately many traders see it as nothing and jump it to real account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Demo is the best place to learn how to trade without taking any risk, we can learn and understand forex better by trading as this make us understand the movement of the market, that is why demo account give us better chance of understanding this trade, it movement is same as the live account there is no difference.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think there is no problem on trading on a demo account so i am using some strategy on the demo to be able to have the best results on the real account so i think there is no change between real and demo account so i like trading with the demo account in order to test some idea and i think demo account is a great way to trade and learn .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The demo account is actually the best place anyone can think about good practicing in forex business. Every trader that must succeed and earn well on forex should know that the demo account is the right way for development. Traders should see this opportunity and help themselves to develop much better in their trade. The demo remains real with the live account and gives us accurate means of learning without risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The demo chart movement isn't fake, the chart of the demo account is same as the real account movement there is nothing fake about the movement of the demo account we can trade in the demo account and make good money but because we trade with virtual money that's why we are unable to withdraw that profit that's the only fake thing about the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The demo trading account is not fake, it is real where we can learn and get to understand the market and how it works, if we all do follow the demo trading account and get to understand our strategy from it, I believe we will have more better result trading the forex business. The demo trading account gives more better understanding on how the business works.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Demo account is a platform for us to learn about how to trade forex and also get to develop good strategies that can help us to always make a good trade while we trade forex. The demo have the same functionality with the live account only that when it comes to the demo account, it not a place where you can invest real money and make real profits. The demo gives us unreal funds we can use to trade and learn much more about this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Demo chart movement is not fake, if anyone consider or see demo chart as fake I believe he or she don't no anything about forex trading, an expert forex trader no very well that demo chart movement is very real, nothing is fake about demo chart movement the chart of the demo account is very real.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    market quote and historical market data on the demo account is so real as it is on a live account, demo account is used to stimulate trading without risking money so a real market quote is need to make real stimulated trading, if price quote on the demo account is fake, then trade stimulation is impossible

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Demo account helps us in developing good knowledge that will equally help us develop a proper trading system which will give us a good opportunity to earn good. As we are trading the demo account, we should make it a necessity to learn well and therefore understand how we could improve and have a good system that will give us more means to develop in a good and justifiable way. Real and demo are of the same movement bit for the demo, any amount earned is totally virtual.

Not allowed!

Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast