Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 6
Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

working with the demo as those helps on running of practice with the application of choice with the system to gives with improvesment as having also with the detail on rules with the risk management strategy on further to enter with the better preparedness on managing the real chance with the live plan of the trading projects.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    working with the demo as those helps on running of practice with the application of choice with the system to gives with improvesment as having also with the detail on rules with the risk management strategy on further to enter with the better preparedness on managing the real chance with the live plan of the trading projects.
    there are many thing we can do at demo account, and especially to prepare ourselves before think to make money with real account later, traders need to visit this place first to get knowledge and experiences that will give them the skill that will used for trading forex later, then, use demo account wisely and seriously

The trader should look at the graphics. These will indicate the way forward. Its strategy is based on them so the graphics are essential. never ignore what they are saying, because the market is always right and the investment made by the trader must follow market to be successful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there are many thing we can do at demo account, and especially to prepare ourselves before think to make money with real account later, traders need to visit this place first to get knowledge and experiences that will give them the skill that will used for trading forex later, then, use demo account wisely and seriously
    Yes sir, the demo is good, this is the right ways that will prepare the trader to their right trading and earning in the market. If you ever wanted the best trading knowledge in the market, the demo will get you that, but be sure that you are disciplined on your own and be stable with psychology and in the way you are earning.

Banned
    The demo account to me remains the best place where we can learn about forex trading and make money from the business. Thus we need to learn and know how our trading strategy works, so therefore the demo account is the right place where to start the learning from and from the demo account we would have the real life market experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The demo account to me remains the best place where we can learn about forex trading and make money from the business. Thus we need to learn and know how our trading strategy works, so therefore the demo account is the right place where to start the learning from and from the demo account we would have the real life market experience.
    It is the best place to gain the initial learning regarding the market, it is really good for traders to start with the demo so that they will not be wasteful. It is good to always make sure that both the way to trade and your strategies are being learned through the demo before you finally graduated to the real trading account.

I think that the using of the demo account can be very good at the times we can be able to find more about the trading results . so i think that by using the demo we can get more experience in the decision making and in the way in which the price can move . also i think that it is a very good manner to try the new strategies .

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the using of the demo account can be very good at the times we can be able to find more about the trading results . so i think that by using the demo we can get more experience in the decision making and in the way in which the price can move . also i think that it is a very good manner to try the new strategies .
    Demo trading is a must for all traders, it is a place where we can familiarize and practice our trading strategy so that when we shift to real market trading we wont make huge adjustment except in the emotions aspect but at least we cannot be overwhelmed by both aspect,where we dont know how to deal with technical and psychological.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Demo trading is a must for all traders, it is a place where we can familiarize and practice our trading strategy so that when we shift to real market trading we wont make huge adjustment except in the emotions aspect but at least we cannot be overwhelmed by both aspect,where we dont know how to deal with technical and psychological.
    It is true, the demo trading is a very crucial trading in the market, it can get the trader the best and it is better for traders to have the serious training with the demo before trying the real account, this is where many traders are missing it while they trade in this market. And real account will teach good psychology when the time comes, and you have to be strong in what you are doing and be sure you act rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, the demo trading is a very crucial trading in the market, it can get the trader the best and it is better for traders to have the serious training with the demo before trying the real account, this is where many traders are missing it while they trade in this market. And real account will teach good psychology when the time comes, and you have to be strong in what you are doing and be sure you act rightly.
    If only traders will follow the right approach from the very beginning in their trading then perhaps it wont be that difficult for newbies to learn and be successful, but I think since the introduction of trading online there were a lot of aspiring traders that joined the market just for the reason that they can profit the market with less effort, in short there wan no proper understanding from the very start that is why they also fail.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast