Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 5
Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The demo chart movement is not fake, but then it has the same movement that the real account has, therefore, that is the reason why we can learn on the demo account and still be able to trade on the real account because they share the same thing in common. Thus the only difference I would say is there in the two is the money thus the demo makes use of virtual money.
    Trading in a demo while trading in a real account at the same time is possible but it is important to understand that trading real account without much success in a demo account could be a dangerous path to take because we may not have the strategy to use in making us successful that can only lead to many loses.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Trading in a demo while trading in a real account at the same time is possible but it is important to understand that trading real account without much success in a demo account could be a dangerous path to take because we may not have the strategy to use in making us successful that can only lead to many loses.
    If a trader does not improve first with the demo account before jumping into the real account, it becomes a very big risk which could really cause frustration in the future. I believe the demo is the same as the real account and so we should make it necessary to practice good with the demo account before looking to trade real. One mistake lots of traders have been doing is trading without good knowledge and this easily brings up failure in forex.

THe demo trading movement is real. I mean it is the same way the real account works, and it is all that happens on the real account do happen on the demo account, so you could see that when the demo trader os been successful in a disciplined way in the sense that the trading rules are followed, similar could happen on real account as the experience counts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    THe demo trading movement is real. I mean it is the same way the real account works, and it is all that happens on the real account do happen on the demo account, so you could see that when the demo trader os been successful in a disciplined way in the sense that the trading rules are followed, similar could happen on real account as the experience counts.
    that's is right, it follow the market with real time, and why demo account become the best place or simulator for them who want to learn forex trading and practice to implement the knowledge and get the skill, this is the business where every traders need to master everything and if want to grow up

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    that's is right, it follow the market with real time, and why demo account become the best place or simulator for them who want to learn forex trading and practice to implement the knowledge and get the skill, this is the business where every traders need to master everything and if want to grow up
    Demo have some limitations that's why real trading market experience have some more value rather than the demo learning. Demo trading account is good for our testing, but we don't have to spend a long time in demo. This is the business where we have to improve our trading skill and experience with the help of real market trading experience where we face psychological terms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Demo have some limitations that's why real trading market experience have some more value rather than the demo learning. Demo trading account is good for our testing, but we don't have to spend a long time in demo. This is the business where we have to improve our trading skill and experience with the help of real market trading experience where we face psychological terms.
    Well, I think according to my own trading experience, the demo account is where to learn, thus we can practice on how to trade with our trading strategy on the demo account and see if it would work, the demo account is the best place for that. Thus I know the emotional part can't be all learned from the demo account but it is a good place to start with.

I think most of the greatest forex traders we have must and should have learned from somewhere which got them all they need to be successful, the same way I think the demo account is to be used. Furthermore, if the demo account movement is not real, a trader should ask him self how then did other learn and got to know much about trading practically.

Banned
    The demo chart movement is the same thing as a the real chart movement therefore what we need to get done is that we have to master the way we trade, where as ensuring that we have the good trading skills and knowledge of how to trade, of which we can learn from the demo trading account, the demo account is the best platform where to learn about trading.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, I think according to my own trading experience, the demo account is where to learn, thus we can practice on how to trade with our trading strategy on the demo account and see if it would work, the demo account is the best place for that. Thus I know the emotional part can't be all learned from the demo account but it is a good place to start with.
    True, trading in demo can be very helpful in testing a particular strategy if its profitable or not, now a good strategy is just the first step in becoming a successful traders because we still need another skills which is the discipline and consistency in implementing our strategy, which can only be possible if we can control our emotions.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

I tried to open a demo account in which i can try the new strategy i creat . so i find that there are the same prices for the currencies . also it is very good way to try your skills . and i think that the demo is very goof to make test to any type of the strategies you have in order to be sure f them .

Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast