Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 4
Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, with the demo trading, we should know that; if the trader is trading with good broker, the demo is just the replica of the real market, nothing is different with the chart of the real account and that of the demo account. And the only issue with the demo account is just the fact that it is a virtual money, nothing else is different from it and real account.
    It's been the same account with the real account but many traders have really wondered why are we having more successful traders with the demo account than the real account. Since we all claim is the same, then why are traders not repeating their winning ways in the real account since they can do it with the demo account. The part of the virtual money is one difference we all know about but let's emphasize on why the success of the both account are different. This have indeed make many traders wonder how the same they can really be.

Banned
    Well, I have been long with the demo account and I have learned that the demo movement is the same with the real account, so therefore if we can trade on the demo account and master our trading strategy so therefore so shall it be with the real account, therefore the real account success depends on how good we traded on the demo account.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, I have been long with the demo account and I have learned that the demo movement is the same with the real account, so therefore if we can trade on the demo account and master our trading strategy so therefore so shall it be with the real account, therefore the real account success depends on how good we traded on the demo account.
    Technically, demo and real account platform are the same, its just slippage and re-quotes does not appear much in a demo account while in some brokers slippage and re-quotes are rampant in real account platform causing you to lose or miss some trading opportunities especially if you are a scalper.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    One good advantage of the demo account is that its a free means to which we can learn about this business. We can practice with it and get to develop our knowledge in order to have a better means to trade good. It's almost same with the real account and if we must repeat the success we make in the demo to the live account, then we must be disciplined and learn to follow up good money management rules all the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    One good advantage of the demo account is that its a free means to which we can learn about this business. We can practice with it and get to develop our knowledge in order to have a better means to trade good. It's almost same with the real account and if we must repeat the success we make in the demo to the live account, then we must be disciplined and learn to follow up good money management rules all the time.
    there is a little difference between both of them, demo account and real account, just about virtual money and trading psychologies, but demo account always become the best place to get simulation in learning because demo account follow the real market and make the traders understand about the market condition directly,

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is a little difference between both of them, demo account and real account, just about virtual money and trading psychologies, but demo account always become the best place to get simulation in learning because demo account follow the real market and make the traders understand about the market condition directly,
    Yeah the demo tends to follow the platform of the real trading. That's why every market movement is the same if we trace it. For anyone to be good in the real account, they must start with the demo account because it's truly the demo that can help us build ourselves so we can have a better means of trading good. If we have to repeat our success from the demo to the real account, then we must avoid emotions and trade with good money management.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Yeah the demo tends to follow the platform of the real trading. That's why every market movement is the same if we trace it. For anyone to be good in the real account, they must start with the demo account because it's truly the demo that can help us build ourselves so we can have a better means of trading good. If we have to repeat our success from the demo to the real account, then we must avoid emotions and trade with good money management.
    yes it is same, just some points that make it differ with real account, where the traders can not get more experiences at demo account such as trading psychologies and stand under the pressure, so use demo account as the best place for us to prepare ourselves before real account trading, and it will help us to minimize the risk at real account trading later,

Banned
    The demo chart movement is not fake, but then it has the same movement that the real account has, therefore, that is the reason why we can learn on the demo account and still be able to trade on the real account because they share the same thing in common. Thus the only difference I would say is there in the two is the money thus the demo makes use of virtual money.

Banned
    Lot of traders who are successful through the demo account can testify to the fact that the the demo account really is helping like I have been learning from it lately. One has to trade on the demo account just the same way it would be done on the real trading account. The demo account is so real and a good platform to learn from.

demo account is a great surprise for our forex trader.i have improved my trading by continuous demo practicing. i have observed demo chart follow real chart and for that we can run with our real account and we can modify our trading elements and can practice our loss trade for finding out the reasons of our loss.but we trading with demo without any emotion which are the fact of loss on real account.

Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast