Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 3
Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    You are very right and because most traders dont want to put much focus and sacrifice to learn from the demo account, they find it very hard to make it in this business. Some traders keep considering the demo account as a waste of time and this have been one reason why they have failed to make it for themselves. It's wise we learn and take the demo serious because it's through our learning that we can indeed succeed.
    [lang=id]maybe felt boring, low responsibility or let the emotion pushed them to enter real account for making money immediately, and so they see it as an easy thing to be done, and after all, when entered the real account trading, they have not gotten ready to face something new where they stand under big pressure, and the emotion play a big role[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I have studied the movement of the demo account and the real account and I have got to know that the two of them are the same thing. Therefore the trader that wants to become successful has to try from the demo account and get to know how their trading strategy would work for them, therefore trading on the demo account is important and is just so real and should be used.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Demo trading account is important and this is right buddy that two of them could be same if trader have a very good understanding and dedication in this business, I I have not seen this much from trader's because most of time they don't able to get the right benefit from their demo learning, most of newbies always struggle in real live market which shows that they are poor in knowledg.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Demo trading account is important and this is right buddy that two of them could be same if trader have a very good understanding and dedication in this business, I I have not seen this much from trader's because most of time they don't able to get the right benefit from their demo learning, most of newbies always struggle in real live market which shows that they are poor in knowledg.
    Because those newbies really get bored easily with the demo and this makes them to dump it fast enough and further rush for the real account. In this case many traders have loosed huge in forex and so we have to be very careful and learn to make the right choice. The demo is indeed helpful to build our knowledge and we should learn to take them as a real account. They remain the same and we can make success if we practice well with the demo.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    These is one of the problem to almost all traders, we rush to trade in real market even if we are not yet ready and prepared, maybe some of us in the early going of our trading we think that it is an easy thing to trade and make some profits, but it should not be the case, traders should practice first in demo before moving on in a real account.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    No for course i do not think that the demo is a fake movements but i think that it is very related to the real movements . . I see the same results and prices on the demo are the same in the real accounts . but there some brokers prefer to make a special server for the demo accounts

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I think it is the same thing, the demo movement and real account movement are all the same thing. Thus if we should learn on how to trade with the demo account then it can work for us on the real account, so therefore the best thing we have to get done is to ensure that we learn the business making use of the demo account because it is risk free.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think it is the same thing, the demo movement and real account movement are all the same thing. Thus if we should learn on how to trade with the demo account then it can work for us on the real account, so therefore the best thing we have to get done is to ensure that we learn the business making use of the demo account because it is risk free.
    Ya, that's true. They move the same way but even if that is so, there are quite a lot of difference in the upload speed i believe. The demo account will have slower upload speed than the real ones. So in the end, when we trade the demo account, we will see several differences when news come out but in the long term, they still same actually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Ya, that's true. They move the same way but even if that is so, there are quite a lot of difference in the upload speed i believe. The demo account will have slower upload speed than the real ones. So in the end, when we trade the demo account, we will see several differences when news come out but in the long term, they still same actually.
    i guess, not like that, demo account is faster than real account, the conditions that just less traders who use demo account and server is not busy and different with real account trading where the server is too busy because there are many orders was made by the traders at almost at the same time,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, with the demo trading, we should know that; if the trader is trading with good broker, the demo is just the replica of the real market, nothing is different with the chart of the real account and that of the demo account. And the only issue with the demo account is just the fact that it is a virtual money, nothing else is different from it and real account.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast