Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 2
Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    demo account movement is real and can be well used to make the right tool trading formation and formulations that we are able to sence, but here and there we have heard people complaining that trading forex is imposible that demo account sometimes are really wrong

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Demo trading account is best for practice buddy, I don't think that demo trading account and real trading account show any fake movements, both are good actually your success totally depend upon your trading system, your trading discipline, and management. Trading with patience, proper money management and risk management use, and good experience of forex can make you successful person in this field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    demo account movement is real and can be well used to make the right tool trading formation and formulations that we are able to sence, but here and there we have heard people complaining that trading forex is imposible that demo account sometimes are really wrong
    Yeah I have heared about it so many times and this have been the excuse of so many traders when you tell them to practice with the demo account. I see no wrong trading with the demo though its not a real fund but it can serve as a means of practice as we look to improve on our trading strategy and hence make good money for ourselves with the live account at the right time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Yeah I have heared about it so many times and this have been the excuse of so many traders when you tell them to practice with the demo account. I see no wrong trading with the demo though its not a real fund but it can serve as a means of practice as we look to improve on our trading strategy and hence make good money for ourselves with the live account at the right time.
    a practice can make anybody perfect in forex but that should not be limited only to demo trading account, We have to give equal time to our real trading account learning also, Even demo trading account can be taken as a real account if trader's have the right interest in learning or in forex trading business, But I have rarely seen that trader's pay their best in demo. There is very less percentage of people in the world who pay serious time and sacrifices in demo learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    a practice can make anybody perfect in forex but that should not be limited only to demo trading account, We have to give equal time to our real trading account learning also, Even demo trading account can be taken as a real account if trader's have the right interest in learning or in forex trading business, But I have rarely seen that trader's pay their best in demo. There is very less percentage of people in the world who pay serious time and sacrifices in demo learning.
    [lang=id]no doubt, just several people who took demo account seriously, because this is about their psychologies too so they did not make it as the place for learning with well, but after all, they used real account and start to realize it, maybe this is the process for traders to understand forex trading, and we get the wisdom behind it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    A demo account has its own trading philosophy and the work of a good trader is to show how well the needed formaions that we are all known to rule the same tading the same working channels we are all known to rule the same working the same road and we are all known to run the same working problems that may help the market with good instrmentations of greater value

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    You are very right and because most traders dont want to put much focus and sacrifice to learn from the demo account, they find it very hard to make it in this business. Some traders keep considering the demo account as a waste of time and this have been one reason why they have failed to make it for themselves. It's wise we learn and take the demo serious because it's through our learning that we can indeed succeed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]no doubt, just several people who took demo account seriously, because this is about their psychologies too so they did not make it as the place for learning with well, but after all, they used real account and start to realize it, maybe this is the process for traders to understand forex trading, and we get the wisdom behind it[/lang]
    Right, most traders is not seriously practicing in demo, they want to trade in real market hoping to make money right away, but a wise trader wont do such thing, because if a trader cannot make consistent profits in demo, then it will be much harder for him to make money in real market conditions.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, most traders is not seriously practicing in demo, they want to trade in real market hoping to make money right away, but a wise trader wont do such thing, because if a trader cannot make consistent profits in demo, then it will be much harder for him to make money in real market conditions.
    The demo is a good setup for every trader to start up this business and indeed its very wise of traders will see the need to learn very well with the demo account. It's not an easy trade and for us to be a professional trader. We must really practice very good for ourselves. The demo still remains a very legit means to learn and we should never think of neglecting it as we must practice before we can improve on our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The demo is a good setup for every trader to start up this business and indeed its very wise of traders will see the need to learn very well with the demo account. It's not an easy trade and for us to be a professional trader. We must really practice very good for ourselves. The demo still remains a very legit means to learn and we should never think of neglecting it as we must practice before we can improve on our trade.
    this is only the steps to understand for how to trade, but will not grant them to get success at real account trading and although they can make consistent profit at demo account, because they need to get more experiences with use real account later and get psychologies experiences in there where the emotion and pressure will become a big disturbance for them

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast