Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 177
Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Demo account is very good place to learn and have the idea to trading business. Demo account is to know much about the forex trading. Demo account give room to learn and practices how to trade very well. Demo account it shows how to trade with money management and it really help to trade with real account. The demo account is good and practising place to trade with real account. It is the knowledge you have in the demo account that you will use in the real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Is demo chart movement fake or real

Demo chart movement is real,it is not fake,the chart movement is the same with real account chart, the difference there, is just that, demo account involve virtual money while real account involve only real money. Demo chart movement and real account chart movement are the same.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I do not think so that demo account is fake but it is something which tell you that how to enter in the market but it do not tells you how to manage the money and then place the trade safely because when we place any trade here then there is not opponent on the other side so we may then lose our money if our place same order in real account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Demo chart movement is not fake at all, anybody that thinks of trading forex market then such person should have the mindset of learning in the demo account of course that is the best place where him or her can understand forex market movements, there are lot that a beginner needs to learn from the demo chart movement, so don't neglect to be on demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Well as a novice in forex trade, you may think that demo account is fake but I bet you that it is real as the movement of the live account, as a newbie trader then I think that demo account chart movement is fake then but when I come to understand it, then I have no doubt that demo chart movement is real not fake at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well, the demo account movement is the same thing as that of the real account. But most times, the reason why we succeed in demo account to the real account is that in demo account we trade without emotions, but in real account we trade with emotions which will push us to make wrong decisions on our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    i think that in some illegitimate brokers that want to get new trader by any means necessary , they use fack demo account with a fack chart movement that make us win in almost every time , i was cheated once like that and i hate this twissted ways of ngetting profit without considiration of the clients , and to be fair the demo chart in roboforex compared with online chart are the same thankfully

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that
    Me too, agree with that, although I agree that beginners should practice in the demo account but they need a real account to learn about psychology in forex trading, in this case they shouldn't invest huge amount of money in their first real account. That's why most good brokers provide cent accounts, they provide facilities for beginners to learn through cent accounts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]The real question is whether the live chart you are using in the real account is real or fake..
    You have to know that there are a lot of ways available for the brokers to manipulate the chart, especially if this platform is MetaTrader and the simplest trick can be used is by increasing the spread to hit the stop loss(Stop Loss Hunting).[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    No this is not true that demo chart movement is fake. Many traders are think same like that they are think demo account is for practice and its movement is also fake because when they are trade on demo trading then they are make profit but when they are trade real trading account then they will face losses that is reason traders are think demo account movement is fake.

Not allowed!

Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178 LastLast