Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 176
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think that the demo chart movement is real because i start my first demo account in 2016 and campare the values and chart movement with real account chart movement. Both movements are same and i suggest you please open demo account and start trading on demo then transfer to real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    At first we might think that demo trading has fake chart movement. It's because I also thought the same way when I was beginner. I felt like I've been tricked by market and seemed useless to trade and practice with demo because it had fake movement. But soon after a while I finally found out that even demo account has exact movement as real account. It took me for days to realize this when I was still beginner.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well, there is something that traders has to know about the forex trading market, the demo trading chart is one of the best, I mean the best place where traders will have to learn about the business, so therefore, there is nothing fake about it and as a trader you will have to be able to learn from the demo account first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.
    it's because people don't take their demo trading as serious as real trading. just because in demo we can trade recklessly without risk, doesn't mean we can act carelessly during that progress too because this could create bad behaviors which will breed wrong mindset about trading, which also caused traders to take things miscalculated. this is why during our practice in demo, we should do it with responsibility and serious because it'd affect our psychology when we want to trade real market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Data traded on demo accounts are the same with what is obtained on real accounts, so the data's are actually real. But often times when traders loss money we tend to find excuse to justify our own lack of sufficient knowledge and bad trading habits. So don't be deceived the demo account still remains the best way to learn how to trade in the forex market although you will be faced with additional challenge of controlling your emotion when you eventually start real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    there is no difference between demo account and real account . there are follow the market with real time and the movement are the same . the only diffrence is the balance ( in real account its a real money unlike demo ) . and that what make the demo account very good place to training and get experinrce and trying strategies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by soufyane bz View Post
    there is no difference between demo account and real account . there are follow the market with real time and the movement are the same . the only diffrence is the balance ( in real account its a real money unlike demo ) . and that what make the demo account very good place to training and get experinrce and trying strategies.
    There are some difference actually because the demo account is a place where to learn and have the right amount of knowledge and skills . Therefore the concept of trading there has no risk involved. Any one can actually participate trading in there. But the real account is where the trading is been done when we have accumulated enough knowledge from demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Demo account and real trading account trading is same chart. most of new traders are thing about it and they have some of provement about diffency about both trading system. Demo and real trading account spread is not same. so, sometime we are confuse to see chart pattern. Demo trading is by virtual money and real trading is by real money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Is demo chart movement Fake or Real

Demo account chart movement is not fake,it is real, but the difference between demo account and live account is,demo account does not involve real money, it is virtual money,this is the reason why it is called demo account,but live account involve real money. As a trader i don't trade any how on live account.Both live account and demo account have the same chart movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    The demo account is not fake. The experience you have on demo account is what you will take to the real account. The real which is live, the different between live and demo account is the money because in demo account they will give you enough money to trade and train with and you don't care if you lose because we believe is free money and you trade with high volume of money and you have nothing lose. But with live account we trade with small money and we are afraid to lose the money because it is our money and we want more profit very quickly. The demo account is real.

Not allowed!

Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178 LastLast