Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 175
Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    The charts and price movement is real while the money is virtual and this features makes a demo account a great place to practice. Without practicing forex properly, it is very difficult to earn anything so its always better to practice before starting real trading. After demo practice we should also learn to avoid emotions, so we can be more rational in the market and never rely on intuitions and feelings.
    Yes the virtual money makes demo a great place for practicing, because practicing trading by investing real money would give hell of losses. That is a good decisions to first start of with demo to learn and become familiar about the Forex market. Actually learning would be less interesting and more difficult without the demo.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    For a month I was trying to find the difference between the demo chart and live chart but and I would place trades on both accounts using pending orders with the same stop loss and take profit target and to my surprise I could not see any difference at all and this made me conclude that demo chart and live chart are the same . The only difference is that the former is meant for practice and that is why it is called demonstrating account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For a month I was trying to find the difference between the demo chart and live chart but and I would place trades on both accounts using pending orders with the same stop loss and take profit target and to my surprise I could not see any difference at all and this made me conclude that demo chart and live chart are the same . The only difference is that the former is meant for practice and that is why it is called demonstrating account
    I have not checked that all, but now you further gave the confirmation that demo and real account both connects to the same price feed and this makes demo a great practicing platform. Demo account cannot give us real profits, but its a platform where we can practice and learn good strategies and for that we should respect the demo. Many beginners consider that demo account is waste of time and for that, they have to suffer losses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I have not checked that all, but now you further gave the confirmation that demo and real account both connects to the same price feed and this makes demo a great practicing platform. Demo account cannot give us real profits, but its a platform where we can practice and learn good strategies and for that we should respect the demo. Many beginners consider that demo account is waste of time and for that, they have to suffer losses.
    I observe it when i started because that was for me a good place for learning about market and its movement so when i decided to take our step for getting success we should follow for profits only for learning for gain success , if our demo account learning is perfect for getting profits we gain success with it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad khan View Post
    I observe it when i started because that was for me a good place for learning about market and its movement so when i decided to take our step for getting success we should follow for profits only for learning for gain success , if our demo account learning is perfect for getting profits we gain success with it .
    Demo provides a chance for everyone to practice without making any investment, but the question is how many of us utilize it. Demo is a good learning account, but the difference in money makes it a risk free account. Demo account also has the real live feed of prices and here we can practice and know a lot about the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes, this statement is true because at that account we get practice about this business and when we become more and more expert then we select trade on real account.demo chart movement is real because price moves according to real account and we also check all strategies and indicators on this account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The chart on a demo account is real and not fake because information that is been relayed on the demo account is the same as the one been relayed on a real account, I know many traders will have challenges trying to succeed on a real account while they tend to achieve faster on a demo account but the real difference between a demo account and a real account is that a demo account is void of seriousness and emotions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    The chart of the demo account is real and not fake this demo is only for learning or introducing for new comers to fell the real trade with virtual fund and demo is the media for beginners to learn and to get experience and improve their knowledge before start to real account and all the movement price on demo is same like real not fake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Demo is the best practicing place and it make the trader confident and experienced and its chart movement are not fake, in demo account only money is to be fake but the rest of the scenario is to be real, so we should take the demo trading seriously in order to get the fruitful result from real trading.
    no it is not fake demo and real market is a real so just you put money this is a real or fake if you create account with demo then you have to select money this is the fake money and if you open account and invest your real money this is your actual money in this field so we use demo in this field for a practice so just learn to it and then perform to the real market..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    no it is not fake demo and real market is a real so just you put money this is a real or fake if you create account with demo then you have to select money this is the fake money and if you open account and invest your real money this is your actual money in this field so we use demo in this field for a practice so just learn to it and then perform to the real market..
    When we trade in demo account and see the price in real account so we understand that there is no dismatch between both just demo is a practice account and real account where we invest and it will effect our decision making and planing successfully , if we are a good learner and a better decision maker so we do with better strategies to get work with them .

Not allowed!

Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178 LastLast