Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 168
Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    In terms of the movement, what that happens on the demo account happens on the real account, actually what seems different is that the demo trading account does not work as the real account, it is meant for learning purpose, so to that the demo account has just virtual money however it still serves a great purpose for greater learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes, this is good thread for new user in the forex market. Because we want to make good money in demo chart movement. Demo account is best way to know the all information of forex trading system. Before we can trade on real account, first we can trade in demo account, then trade the real account. In this way we make good money in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Yes, this is good thread, when the new user join the forex market then we cannot know its all about it. So the newbie use to read and learn the rules to make good trader in forex business. Demo account is good way to make a big trader in the forex market. In the help of demo account we make good profit. We practice the demo account for trading in real account and in this way we became a good trader in forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    The demo chart movement is not fake in forex market. Many newbie before start our work, then he practice in forex demo account. So we can make a good in this way. Forex market is best market is the some other trading market, When we understand its rules and condition we became a good trader in the forex market. Demo account is good way to became a good trader in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    demo chart movement is not fake or dummy because there is no any difference between the dummy and the real account and both trading platform and all activities are same. there is only difference of investing capital because in demo we don't need to invest but we have to invest in real account. we can learn every thing by practice on demo account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I have been using the demo trading account for long, I used it in learning how to trade. It has never been a fake way or movement to me, but it has always helped me learned. Evidently, when we loss to the market, That is evidently because we have not learned from the demo trading account properly. We need to learn from the demo account and build the skills adequately.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I did learned from the demo account and by far, it has made me improve in the way I trade. A trader that wants to make money will have to learn from demo, it is not fake but the actual way by which the market works. I have really learned from the demo account, that way have learned so many things from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The demo is meant for practical purpose and it have same behavior with the real account and of the same movement too. It's real for sure only that money made in the demo are not real but in form of virtual profits which are nonwithdrawable. Trading forex is good and from this business there are lots to gain and here we can achieve a higher feet to earn well. Trading forex is good and the more we plan well, the better we get in making it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    demo accounts chart movement is real ,demo account almost same to the real accounts and in demo trading we trade like real trade using the same tools a strategies only thing that is different that is currency, it use fake currency.because this similarity we say that demo is a best plate form for learning real trade as compare to the other learning platforms

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The demo is meant for practical purpose and it have same behavior with the real account and of the same movement too. It's real for sure only that money made in the demo are not real but in form of virtual profits which are nonwithdrawable. Trading forex is good and from this business there are lots to gain and here we can achieve a higher feet to earn well. Trading forex is good and the more we plan well, the better we get in making it.
    The demo is for practical trading, this is the way that traders will do the same thing they will want to do in the real account. It should not be faked, but done in the way that traders can learn from it and build their trading system which can be very productive. And in all what i know in the demo, there is nothing fake with it on the broker side.

Not allowed!

Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast