Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 13
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

yes the demo works with the less on option to run of practice with the chance on applying distinct on strategy to work with the plan of trading projects as beginner trader might work with the cent or with the less on deposit to see results with the test trading plan before to enter the real live trading projects with the complete of terms.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, the movement on the demo trading account is not fake at all, in the sense that when the demo account is been used the right way in terms of learning and having the good knowledge on how it works, then the trader will be able to make good amount of money from the business because he has learned the way of trading right from the demo account.
    The prices on demo are live and real and so it is best to practice and learn all the basics of trading. A trader defines their trading plan, nothing can define a trading plan for another person. If someone else plan for you, you might fail with it, because it is not your thing.

It is real and exactly the same thing like that of live chart though the servers are not the same but the movement of the market and price level is not different. It is only that people reactions to the two accounts are not the same. The way people handle demo account is different from that of live because in demo , trader feels he has nothing to lose and emotion is nil in trading but live account suffers a lot because emotion in a trader will not allow him to rest and do the right things

The demo account movement is the same thing as that of the real or live account, because the movement of the trend when you are using the h4 time frame or the h1 time frame, the both movement are the same. Anyways, i thank the people that the inspiration of creating the demo account came upon, because it is really helpful for me and i also for other newbies and even the professional traders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is real and exactly the same thing like that of live chart though the servers are not the same but the movement of the market and price level is not different. It is only that people reactions to the two accounts are not the same. The way people handle demo account is different from that of live because in demo , trader feels he has nothing to lose and emotion is nil in trading but live account suffers a lot because emotion in a trader will not allow him to rest and do the right things
    You are right about that, the only different thing there is the peoples reaction towards the two account, due to the demo account though makes use of virtual money which is what it should be as it is an account programmed for the learning and practical purposes.

I have had times when I have lost because there is a good trading structure that we see when we are all trading forex we have to learn and understand the best values that we work in forex and so we have to understand certain values that we have as forex traders we have a lot of good informations that bring in , you can compare the two but brokers also their markets don't move at the same pace how I cannot tell because it becomes really difficult and tough as traders

I do not think that all the brokers has the same server of the demo and the real accounts . but i see that there are some differences between the real and the demo accounts . all of this can be very obvious to all of the brokers who have more than one trading terminal . but in robo I think that they are the same

Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    I have had times when I have lost because there is a good trading structure that we see when we are all trading forex we have to learn and understand the best values that we work in forex and so we have to understand certain values that we have as forex traders we have a lot of good informations that bring in , you can compare the two but brokers also their markets don't move at the same pace how I cannot tell because it becomes really difficult and tough as traders
    I have really compared some broker with robo forex and I see some broker will fastly execute your order even when it hasn't reach your targeted price. This makes me believe that their are manipulations in the forex chart platform. Robo forex is a great place to trade and since am trading with this broker they are very truthful in what they offer. If any trader wants a place to play safe, I think robo forex is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Robo forex is a great place to trade and since am trading with this broker they are very truthful in what they offer. If any trader wants a place to play safe, I think robo forex is the answer.
    I traded in this broker since September 2013, and I realized it that this broker is the best in their market execution and fast withdrawals. This is the only broker that hold various honest promotions, contests, and always paid the winners in time. We can trade here in this broker safely and if we want to risk more and make higher return, this broker will help us against volatile markets since we will not face any kind of requotes or fake movement here.

To me, I will say that the demo account movement I'd the same with that of real account. If the aren't the same, then what is the essence of asking the newbies to firstly learn forex using the demo account. Although, some brokers are not legal, should I say that they do manipulate their real account to suit their interest, but thank God for the robo brokers who have the interest of their followers at heart. They are standard and no way be compare any other brokers to them.

Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast