Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 128
Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    the demo account chart movement is the same as the real account chart movement so nobody should see it as fake to be, when you are new about forex then you should courage yourself to practice and learn from the demo account because it will really help you to trade in the live account better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I have made use of the demo account so I know that it is so much helpful, with that been said, I shouldn't have been able to know that I could make good use of the pin bar trading strategy if I never learned from the demo account,so the demo account has really helped me to actually learn and I will recommend it to other traders as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am a forex trader. I trade in forex market from 5 years ago. 1 Year i have done demo trade. At this reason I have lot of experience about demo chart and candle. So I can tell that Demo Chart is 100% real not fake. I think demo chart and real chart are same. At this reason all the new traders are practice in demo chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Demo is a good means to which we can trade forex and have the means to develop and create a perfect system that can actually help our trade. The demo is a very better means of trade and its sure a great way for us to develop a good trading strategy that will help our trading in forex. Traders are been advised to practice well in the demo as it is one only way which they can earn the right success for themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    No matter what you think about the demo account good or bad it is still very important that you spend time to learn from the demo account before you should start to trade in the live account demo account is profitable in terms of knowledge and understanding of the d market because the movement of the chart is real.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    As a newbie I will suggested to practice in the demo account before trading in the real account and I was assured that if I use the demo account properly I can get a good understanding about the market without risk if demo account movement is fake I believe they won't suggest me to try trading in the demo account first.
    You are right, we should make use of the demo account which will give us a good understanding about forex live account, there is nothing fake about the demo account so I will not neglect to learn and practice from the demo account, if this demo was fake I believe by now a lot of traders could have advice newbie traders not to practice in the demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Demo chart movement is real, if you think that it's fake you should invest money to practice in the live account and you will see how tough things will be, demo account is the best place you should learn how to trade because there is no involve in demo trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Demo is the best place to learn how to trade without taking any risk, we can learn and understand forex better by trading as this make us understand the movement of the market, that is why demo account give us better chance of understanding this trade. It's real with the live account only that money are not withdrawable. Newbies are been advised to surely demo trade and learn good skills that will see they actually make profits from forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    demo is good for learn and we should learn on demo and make profit using it as real with emotion and seriousness we should trade as we are trading on real and learn on demo and make good practice and learn good money management and risk.we can become a good trader for entry after trading on demo for 3 months.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Demo account seems real to me everytime because it movement is real even if I can't make real money in the demo account I still see it as a real account for the fact that the demo chart movement is real, and it's very important that we practice in the demo account before trading in the live account.

Not allowed!

Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast